If you don't have an OLED I can't respect you

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Crazy ass LG needs to update the built in apps...I was Hulu the other day and decided to use my firestick 4k for the first time in a while. Noticed it had Dolby Vision activated for a certain program

I put the same thing on using the built in app and come to find out it doesn't have HDR support for LG TVs :dahell:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is there an issue with the LG OLEDs and the PS5? When I switch inputs the PS5 goes into rest mode.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Is there an issue with the LG OLEDs and the PS5? When I switch inputs the PS5 goes into rest mode.
Yes. Can’t say if it’s just PS5s but there are odd issues. Turn the TV on and the PS5 comes on…then change input to PS5 and the PS5 goes to rest mode. Happens to me every time. Other folks are complaining about experiencing the same issue online too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
55 :usure:? You need to slide the 65 to the living room and get the 77 for the entertainment room :banderas:
Has to make sense for the room though. I see people all the time with gigantic TVs in rooms not large enough for them and you sit so close the picture quality suffers.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Has to make sense for the room though. I see people all the time with gigantic TVs in rooms not large enough for them and you sit so close the picture quality suffers.

Eh I got 65 I'm no further than 5 ft from, looks incredible

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Yes. Can’t say if it’s just PS5s but there are odd issues. Turn the TV on and the PS5 comes on…then change input to PS5 and the PS5 goes to rest mode. Happens to me every time. Other folks are complaining about experiencing the same issue online too.

that’s a setting. Anything attached to HDMI can turn the tv on, when powered on, and vice versa.

you can also use the tv remote to control the device. I believe it’s called hdmi cec. You can turn it off

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
that’s a setting. Anything attached to HDMI can turn the tv on, when powered on, and vice versa.

you can also use the tv remote to control the device. I believe it’s called hdmi cec. You can turn it off
Nah, B it’s fukking up.
I understand it turning on the PS5 when I turn the TV on,using the controller to navigate the PS5 etc…there seems to be a glitch somewhere though. Every time you switch the input toPS5 it goes into rest mode.