The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Nice prices at bhphoto,, dont know about having a oled shipped tho
:picard:

I know fedex will fukk your shyt up,, ,,
I’ve had two shipped. One by fed ex that I had to go pick up and throw half way in the trunk of my 2 dr coupe and the other I had delivered white glove. No damage to either

the way these things are packed I wouldn’t be worried about it plus you can always just exchange it as soon as you open it if you see something.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I’ve had two shipped. One by fed ex that I had to go pick up and throw half way in the trunk of my 2 dr coupe and the other I had delivered white glove. No damage to either

the way these things are packed I wouldn’t be worried about it plus you can always just exchange it as soon as you open it if you see something.

copped a regular 55 inch LED for my BDay last years from walmart :krs:,,,,,, open the box,,, looked like a motherfukker was throwing a football at my TV( scrren was fukked ) :russ:,,, :mjcry:,,,,,,,,,,, got my money back at went to bestbuy and copped a OLED after that,,,,,,guess it just depends..

copped a 32 inch and 48 inch years ago from BHphoto.com ,,, no problems,,,, my mom copped a 65 inch from SAMS and they used DHL / 3rd party ( no issues )

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Wondering is this has happened to anyone else. I have YouTube TV and the app from the store. Sometimes when watching programming, it will just cut off the show/movie entirely and just go back to the main home screen :dwillhuh:. Only really noticed it with YouTube TV, but today it did it once while watching AppleTV.

Anybody else experience something like that.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wondering is this has happened to anyone else. I have YouTube TV and the app from the store. Sometimes when watching programming, it will just cut off the show/movie entirely and just go back to the main home screen :dwillhuh:. Only really noticed it with YouTube TV, but today it did it once while watching AppleTV.

Anybody else experience something like that.

sounds like a fault or error with the app,,, clear the cache or uninstall and re-install the app,, make sure its updated also..

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
BuyDig got 77 inch C1 for 2899 and I heard Costco will have the same starting tomorrow Nov 1. Great price

I got my 65 inch C9 two black Fridays ago from that BuyDig deal and the shyt still pristine :banderas:. Brand new LG authorized and shipped without a scratch despite FedEx best efforts to fukk it all up