If you don't have an OLED I can't respect you

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Nah. Naaaaah.

You're telling me this TV can connect to my XM4 headphones and play both TV and every device connected to it? :ohhh:

Jesus Christ :ohlawd:

If that Bluetooth fukkery doesn't slow down any connections (it didn't in the short time I used it), it's a fukking wrap.
shyt is seamless. Absolutely 0 problems across multiple sessions :scust:

Don't even have to worry about my headphones waking it up when I disconnect it unlike the Shield TV :scust:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my dumbass thought the remote was broken till I realized it acted like a Wii mote:russ:

the fukkin colors on these OLEDs is unreal. I went outta town last month, aint kiss my girl goodbye but had a sad heart to heart with this tv n gave it a kiss I was so sad to be away from it:mjcry:

this the legit first time I felt attached to a damn tv. it was painful bein away from it

What really stands out to me about this set is how thin it is. It's about as thin as 5 pieces of notebook paper which is insane.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
3556 hours on the C7 from 2018 adds up to about 148 days of use over 1000 days of ownership.
1121 hours on the C9 from 2020 adds up to about 48 days of total use over 360 days of ownership. The C9 was a display unit from Sam's Club. It also gets used more.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
What do you use to clean the OLED screen :jbhmm:. Saw a Digital trends video and he recommended using a microfiber cloth for dust and for smears a small amount of distilled water.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a weird issue but if you're using the LG CX, make sure your game's input is using the Game mode, or else it will add this unexplainable rough motion when playing 120hz supported games. I was trying the COD Vanguard beta on the PS5 and when I turned on the 120hz mode I was shocked at how weird it felt despite me knowing how smooth 120hz in COD is especially in CW and MW. I even booted up the PC version to compare and it was night and day.

The PS5 was confirmed to be running in 120hz mode and the TV as well.

It wasn't until I was playing around and changed the HDR picture mode on the TV to GAME and suddenly the motion was smooth as butter.

The settings in standard or vivid mode were practically identical and I didn't have any motion smoothing or anything else enabled so idk why it does that if it's not in game mode.
You can also edit the input name and change it to PC to avoid this problem. I didn't have this issue with the actual PC input since it was already set like that. My PS5's HDMI input was named Game Console(of the presets that's in the Home dashboard settings).

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
gonna have to rewatch my Sopranos blu ray set cause the HBO replays on earlier on the OLED were :wow::banderas:

need to know if they further enhanced the eps or if the OLED really working it's magic all the way down to 1080p :whoo::wow: