If you don't have an OLED I can't respect you

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
y'all thought OLED gang was playing
you will never go back
Started a playthrough of Persona 5 Royal on this thing...I could cry.

It was already a colorful game but on this...:mjcry:

I thought "deep blacks" was some exaggerated marketing shyt but it really makes sense in person.

I'm already plotting on another one but that's for a later date :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Breh :scust:

These TDK clips make no godamn sense. And this is YouTube! shyt look better than when I saw it in theaters :wow:

Well it was one of the first movies shot with special IMAX cameras. And while it does look great it looked that great in 1080p when it released. Same effect we get today with an OLED, it was plasma then but even lesser screens looked great showing those scenes.

mission impossible was another to do it.

And the claim at this time, IMAX cameras. So the scene you're referring to was shot with IMAX cameras and that's why it looks so good. 4k is now getting credit for IMAX here, and this fact will upset some ppl who read this :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I've been using my ultrawide screen monitor less and less since I got the OLED. High refresh rate, outstanding color depth, BLACKS and bright screen makes my computer screen pale in comparison. I used to get home, turn on the PC and sit at the desk while browsing the web and then game but now I just use the TV for gaming on the PC way more often.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My Vizio LED started fukking up with dark spots which go away after 20-30 minutes. Add the small frustrations I’ve been having with this set for the last year and I’ve had enough. Vizio is garbage.

Just bought a CX through Costco. It comes this Saturday.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Nah. Naaaaah.

You're telling me this TV can connect to my XM4 headphones and play both TV and every device connected to it? :ohhh:

Jesus Christ :ohlawd:

If that Bluetooth fukkery doesn't slow down any connections (it didn't in the short time I used it), it's a fukking wrap.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My new TV comes tomorrow. Dismounting this Vizio tonight. Dark spot was prevalent when watching YouTube last night. Can’t wait to get rid of this thing:scust:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got the BX which is the slightly cheaper version of the CX. This jump to OLED with 120 fps the biggest change I seen since the HD era that started in the mid 00's. I was on the fence but after having this tv for 9 months im still blown away:wow:

enjoy your CX! :smile:

Bruh even the most basic content looks so much sharper and vibrant.

I turned on Miles Morales and I was seeing particle effects I haven't seen before:wow:

I turn on VRR for flight sim and that shyt was looking clean:wow:

This TV changes the whole game for viewing content for me:wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh even the most basic content looks so much sharper and vibrant.

I turned on Miles Morales and I was seeing particle effects I haven't seen before:wow:

I turn on VRR for flight sim and that shyt was looking clean:wow:

This TV changes the whole game for viewing content for me:wow:
my dumbass thought the remote was broken till I realized it acted like a Wii mote:russ:

the fukkin colors on these OLEDs is unreal. I went outta town last month, aint kiss my girl goodbye but had a sad heart to heart with this tv n gave it a kiss I was so sad to be away from it:mjcry:

this the legit first time I felt attached to a damn tv. it was painful bein away from it