If you don't do Incline Bench Press shame on you

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I used to have that same problem til a guy stopped me one day and said I should bring my elbows in closer to my body. The diffrence was night and day (if you aren't already)

Good tip... My wing span is close to 6"3 I have long arms, incline ain't easy for me I have to be careful not to snap shyt up.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Flat bench uses the back as helper muscles. You have more leverage while lying flat on your back. Incline bench isolates the chest more and uses more of the shoulders as helper muscles more than the back.

This is similar to the reason I like Decline, it takes your legs out of the equation as well so you aren't putting a huge arch in your back to get the weight up.

girl-arch.jpg

I saw some clown doing this shyt in my gym the other day :dwillhuh:

As if he is going to get good gains with that technique:scust:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
yea i do dumbbell and barbell versions of this, did some yesterday and was killing it. currently at 170lb with a bad right shoulder (killed the first three sets, but the last one was hard due to the injury, but i pushed threw) so none of you have an excuse.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
This bulking season (senior year)I do flat for 5 sets, then do incline, then do incline db superset with incline pec flies :wow:

I think I'll get to 225 on flat by graduation, I'm on 190 now ( no spot life). My max was 95 freshman year, 135 sophomore year, and going into this year was like 175

Daps
This bulking season (senior year)I do flat for 5 sets, then do incline, then do incline db superset with incline pec flies :wow:

I think I'll get to 225 on flat by graduation, I'm on 190 now ( no spot life). My max was 95 freshman year, 135 sophomore year, and going into this year was like 175

Keep grinding breh. :wow: