If you don’t believe ppl are born gay i automatically thinc you a little sweet

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
SOCIETY AND ENVIRONMENT INFLUENCE BRAIN PATTERNS!!

U MAKIN MY POINT FOR ME FAM
I didn't say brain patterns. I said abnormalities in certain areas, meaning physical abnormalities in genetic makeup. Society/environment can't physically change your brain. They can cause reactions that are related to your brain makeup, but they cannot force genetic/cell changes.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
The way I take it when gay people say they're "born gay" is I can remember being in kindergarten having crushes a little girls. I didn't have to know what sex was. If they had crushes on little boys in early childhood then they're probably born gay.

It's certain people who seem like it's impossible to believe somebody can be born gay.

Of course not all are tho, I believe some can be "turned" that way. it's a really weird topic. I wonder how much is know about it genetically.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
sweet at best

A complete idiot at worst

If you’re willing to die on the hill that someone or something can make you gay , in my opinion it’s because deep down something gay turned you on before or had you curious

No 100% straight person will believe an outside force can make ppl gay

So you was born attracted to trannies?

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
What predators try to do is, get them while they're young and vulnerable, usually a time during early adolescents, when they're not even use to seeing anybody butt naked. Then they prey on them, trying to guide them into laying with themselves, or other males (boys), instead of giving them time to get their first real girlfriend. This could include things like letting themselves be seen too many times naked in front of the child. Then followed by inappropriately touching them, trying to show them something new, knowing they're still young and curious. With the child still being in that curious stage, they'll have them thinking they were born that way. This is probably the same way they themselves got introduced to that lifestyle. Still a piece of scum though.

Most gay men probably had another male as their first sexual encounter, after being persuaded. That can be hard to get outta their system. And it more likely happened during adolescents. The problem today is, it's all over television, and even being taught in schools. Now children think it's an option before they even think about sex, or even crushes.

A lot of this can be caught at home by the parent. If you see your child doing things like trying on their mothers high heels, or doing anything feminine, it needs to be corrected on the spot. It's not a time to start saying the child has feminine tendencies, etc..., then start buying him doll babies, claiming he was born that way. That parent probably wanted a girl anyway.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I was diddled as a kid and I'm only into women :manny:

I don't care about other people's orientations either way, especially if you're Black, alphabet mfs have always been around

As long as everyone involved is an adult and consents, who cares?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The human mind is advanced enough in intelligence to make decisions that overrule its natural instinct.
So it doesn't really matter if you are born a certain way or not.
Case and point, we are instinctually omnivores, everything from our digestive system to the shape of our teeth confirms this.
and yet there are people who chose to be vegan

Therefore this debate is pointless.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
"Being born gay" is non-scientific, social dogma. The "Born Gay" theory has never been based on any scientific evidence. Its been studied for over 50 years and the evidence is still lacking from a biological and socio/psychological standpoint. Psychologist have documented secluded populations of the same sex, over a period time, cultivating newly gay people. We see it in the military in foxholes, and even in modern day prisons. The idea that someone can't cultivate or accrue a "Taste" for something, even sexual, is just nonsense.