If you don’t believe ppl are born gay i automatically thinc you a little sweet

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's not a peer-reviewed paper...

take a look at other papers that author wrote and you start to get his theme....

(bunch of gun papers and he ran for politics as a you know what)

I guess Boosie really was just looking out for his son!

:ohhh:
Here is another conducted by Vanderbilt students utilizing CDC data 👍🏾

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Okay.

What about the dude thats not gay before prison but gets chose by a flaming cross dresser who acts like a woman and they become a couple. This is a super extreme example, but with the numbers of people imprisoned in America over the decades, there has to be millions of these cases.

Point being, some people are straight up straight, and some people are straight up gay. Then theres the people in the middle that might go either way depending on their experience.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
(I guess Gay/idiot) scientists found a strong correlation with child molestation.

I'll just drop this here and leave you folks to your soul searching in peace

The person you are citing here is a conservative who denies the existence of white privilege, thinks BLM promoted hatred, and said the following about critical race theory:

"CRT is blaming white people (and Asian people) today for actions taken by other white people decades ago, some of whom have no relationship to whites who immigrated to the North after the 1880s.

Those who pretend otherwise need to stop using race as the basis for telling people today that they are responsible for institutions and practices rapidly receding in the memory of anyone alive today. The last slave died in 1948. Jim Crow has been dead for decades. De jure racial segregation of schools became unlawful and was actually ended after vigorous intervention by the national government when I was a child. Any black child getting a bad education today needs to take it up with the local school board (the ones promoting CRT to avoid discussing their failings)."

Here is another conducted by Vanderbilt students utilizing CDC data 👍🏾

did you read this part?

"No research has found that [adverse childhood experiences] cause sexual minority identity; rather, it is hypothesized that perpetrators target socially vulnerable youth (eg, individuals with low income or a disability), including sexual minority individuals."

So if you mean to argue that molestation leads to homosexuality, you just posted an article that directly argues against that :mjlol:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
sweet at best

A complete idiot at worst

If you’re willing to die on the hill that someone or something can make you gay , in my opinion it’s because deep down something gay turned you on before or had you curious

No 100% straight person will believe an outside force can make ppl gay
So how do you explain prison?

It's more likely some people are born that way and others get there through conditioning / trauma.

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
(I guess Gay/idiot) scientists found a strong correlation with child molestation.

I'll just drop this here and leave you folks to your soul searching in peace

This shyt ain't even peer reviewed :childplease:

It's a random article by a random history adjunct thatseemingly specializes in gun and 2nd amendment history

Don't let your confirmation bias run you

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
sweet at best

A complete idiot at worst

If you’re willing to die on the hill that someone or something can make you gay , in my opinion it’s because deep down something gay turned you on before or had you curious

No 100% straight person will believe an outside force can make ppl gay
so you were born gay you didn't become gay?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The person you are citing here is a conservative lol who denies the existence of white privilege, thinks BLM promoted hatred, and said the following about critical race theory:

"CRT is blaming white people (and Asian people) today for actions taken by other white people decades ago, some of whom have no relationship to whites who immigrated to the North after the 1880s.

Those who pretend otherwise need to stop using race as the basis for telling people today that they are responsible for institutions and practices rapidly receding in the memory of anyone alive today. The last slave died in 1948. Jim Crow has been dead for decades. De jure racial segregation of schools became unlawful and was actually ended after vigorous intervention by the national government when I was a child. Any black child getting a bad education today needs to take it up with the local school board (the ones promoting CRT to avoid discussing their failings)."

did you read this part?

"No research has found that [adverse childhood experiences] cause sexual minority identity; rather, it is hypothesized that perpetrators target socially vulnerable youth (eg, individuals with low income or a disability), including sexual minority individuals."

So if you mean to argue that molestation leads to homosexuality, you just posted an article that directly argues against that :mjlol:
I only made mention of the strong statistic correlation, one that is present in practically every study on this. :unimpressed: These straw men conclusions you're trying to throw at me are demons of your own that you need to confront friend.

"rather, it is hypothesized that perpetrators target socially vulnerable youth (eg, individuals with low income or a disability), including sexual minority individuals."

This statement is a far cry from "directly arguing against" anything, literally just presents a more politically correct hypothesis. Because we all know that child molesters are verifying gender identity & sexuality when choosing their targets, right?:unimpressed: Mental gymnastics.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt ain't even peer reviewed :childplease:

It's a random article by a random history adjunct thatseemingly specializes in gun and 2nd amendment history

Don't let your confirmation bias run you
"In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation. This research is apparently the first survey that has reported substantial homosexual molestation of girls. Suggestions for future research were offered."

- A 3rd unrelated study that has shown the same statistical correlation 👍🏾

You'll have to request the full document to nitpick at it though, at least they included the statistical portion here.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
THATS LIKE SAYING “IF U THINK MURDERERS ARENT BORN MURDERERS THEN I THINK U SECRETLY WANT TO KILL PEOPLE”

NATURE VS NURTURE IS MUCH DEEPER THAN THAT
This is a terrible analogy. Murders are murderers because of their actions. Gay people don’t have to actually to do anything sexual to be gay, they just have to be attracted to the same sex to be gay.

Last edited:
Daps
I think a lot of people end up gay because of childhood abuse.

Women who were molested weren't born gay. But heterosexual relations are now traumatic for them they would just prefer to be with women.

And some boys who weren't born gay got molested and ended up orgasming from those experiences and feel like it's too late for them to try being heterosexual afterwards.