If you chose the grass Pokémon starter as a kid...

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
nikka you trippin. Bulbasaur is OP in a battle the fukk you talking bout?

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Team Charmander
601a8628feee97814f93d5e7396577b54505de05_hq.gif

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Charmander took just as many Ls as Vegeta. Didn't Ash find his in the rain about to die cause his tail flame was getting wet? :mjlol:

Meanwhile Squirtle out here like
maxresdefault.jpg

If were talking about the show then yeah Squirtle was amazing but I was talking about Pokemon Red/Blue...

Having a Fire Pokemon pays off after you beat Brock and Misty.....

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
i guess i was the only one who played with all 3... i'd beat the game, and start over with the next one out the 3... i'd always choose fire first though.

i just realized i only played the 1st two generation (red, blue, green,& yellow (1st) & gold, crystal, and silver (2nd)

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I remember we made fun of people playing pokemon growing up. But now everybody all of sudden is a fan since they came out with an app . Must be the mandella effect or something
u was to young. By the time u came up the real hype was gone. shyt was real when McDonald's was giving poke balls out wit happy meals.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
i guess i was the only one who played with all 3... i'd beat the game, and start over with the next one out the 3... i'd always choose fire first though.

i just realized i only played the 1st two generation (red, blue, green,& yellow (1st) & gold, crystal, and silver (2nd)
you're not missing much :yeshrug:i dropped out after the re release for gold and silver

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I just turned 21 like a month ago. I dead ass remember stealing nikka Pokemons cards ripping them shyts with my friends. Only lames at the time played them. Now everybody play pokemon since the app came out. IDRC either way if you like it than play it. Just saying i notice a switch .
Well maybe it's cause you were to young when pokemon was really poppin. By the time you were old enough, we were already damn near grown men.
I had a gameboy and a playstation 2. Still didn't play pokemon though. Played madden, socom,halo, ratchet and clank, need for speed, Jak and nba 2k. But I also played sports basketball, football, and track n field. Kids that read the anime books were lames now there cool. The only animes I ever watch were on adultswim and toosnami. Not downing anime just saying I notice a big switch and bandwagon effect.
Playstation 2?
Pokemon was hot when the super nintendo was out and the N64 was about to be released.
:gucci:

You aren't even old enough to make that statement. nikkas ws getting shot over charzard cards when you was a baby. You wasn't around during the golden days when there were only 150 pokemon.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
After I beat the game so much, I started choosing grass to make it harder.
The 1st game is much easier if you choose grass

Rock is the 1st gym. Bulbasaur is super effective vs them

Water is the 2nd gym. Bulbasaur is super effective vs them

Thunder is the 3rd gym. Thunder is not very effective vs bulbasaur

Theres no flying type gym so the only gym that can really fukk with bulbasaur is the psychic one and the fire one and they are both later on. Even the last gym gets fukked by bulbasaur

The fire type is probably the hardest

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
you're not missing much :yeshrug:i dropped out after the re release for gold and silver
damn breh that's 10 years after the original... i stopped playing pokemon after my dad got me my first system, the og xbox... i was one of the first nikkas in my school with it... best system of all times in my opinion.

anyways, i'd Might think about copping, if they remake the og Pokemon 1st generation with modern graphics .... for android.
that's what i thought "pokemon go" was . i was hyped, until i found out i'd have to run in traffic just to play this game, to catch some damn pokemons.. :mjlol: