If you bought a PS5 for next generation exclusives, what have you been playing the last year?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yuffie DLC only lol.

Just burning through my JRPG backlog on my PS5 after not having a PS4 at all.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why can’t your disingenuous ass give Xbox it’s props? It’s far superior than your beloved PlayStation as you know it. Sony doesn’t have shyt and you know it
I did give it its props.
When it gets an exclusive worth bragging about you’ll hear it from me.
I already bought a series x. What more does Microsoft need from me? :francis:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I did give it its props.
When it gets an exclusive worth bragging about you’ll hear it from me.
I already bought a series x. What more does Microsoft need from me? :francis:
For you to stop fronting. The American console is providing the superior experience. It sure why that’s so hard to admit.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
For you to stop fronting. The American console is providing the superior experience. It sure why that’s so hard to admit.
:yeshrug:Halo reach plays better than ever.
:yeshrug:ratchet and clank and miles morales are amazing games.
:yeshrug:halo infinite is next up on my radar.
:yeshrug:I’m never gonna have the same level of enthusiasm about YOUR favorite games as YOU. Forgive me breh.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ya’ll are silly. Both console launches have been mid with the edge to Sony for actually having a game or two. In the end, everyone is enjoying the same multiplats with negligible differences.
Ps5 has fed me well enough with ratchet, returnal, and ff7.
Series x has rekindled my desire in a few old games like halo reach and mass effect. I’m very optimistic about Craig infinite despite the sloppy reveal. GamePass has proven to be chock full of mid but y’all won’t admit that. Flight simulator is being pumped up beyond belief. It’s cool. But y’all should relax. None of you are dumping more play time into that game over any other aaa multiplat.
I'm willing to admit you're not a true gamer to utter such trash. You're just a collector at this point, salty gamepass has a better collection than you :umad:
TLDR
Sony stans are corny for playing old games.
Xbots are having the time of their lives playing old games.
With next gen upgrades free of charge, I didn't have to pay $70 to play hellblade with Ray tracing :stop: I do get next gen fps boost,etc. And I'm having the time of my life playing all the new games you're too busy to play. It's not gamepass or Xbox that's slacking, it's you. But that's a good thing, you're growing up :myman:you will find time once again.

Raji
hades
art of rally
dodgeball academia
katamari damacy
the Ascent
omno
last stop
cris tales

You didn't like flight simulator? cool
All those games and more have released in gamepass since then. And every month there's that many titles that are excellent games, the best games. And it's backwards compatible with every system minus a couple. Every new game goes there except a couple so if you hate gamepass you hate gaming in general :ufdup: