If you bought a PS5 for next generation exclusives, what have you been playing the last year?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you claim you're objective but you shytpost just as much as Gizmo.
The difference is I actually play the games I talk about, and when I am trolling it's just that trolling.

Console waring and discussion is fun otherwise :manny:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I’m glad you realized this lol

At a certain point you just gotta take your ball and go home.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why question them when you already know the answer?
giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

For real.

When I got my PS5 in Feb 2021, I have Demon Souls and download Astro's Playroom free game, shyt had me :ooh: :ohhh: especially Astro's Playroom cause of haptic feedback and adaptive triggers that when I felt like a true next-generation. If I have both XSX and PS5 and if the multi-platform games look identical on XSX and PS5 — i.e. both 4K/60fps and same effects — then the differentiator is going to be DualSense support.

Some companies' list of multi-platform titles all had DualSense support, which would make me lean towards the PS5 versions

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For real.

When I got my PS5 in Feb 2021, I have Demon Souls and download Astro's Playroom free game, shyt had me :ooh: :ohhh: especially Astro's Playroom cause of haptic feedback and adaptive triggers that when I felt like a true next-generation. If I have both XSX and PS5 and if the multi-platform games look identical on XSX and PS5 — i.e. both 4K/60fps and same effects — then the differentiator is going to be DualSense support.

Some companies' list of multi-platform titles all had DualSense support, which would make me lean towards the PS5 versions

Yep, and people will sit here playig games like Scorn, The Gunk or As Dusk Falls that last 3 hours and try and tell you in the same breath that Astro doesn’t count for some reason :yeshrug: