If you bought a PS5 for next generation exclusives, what have you been playing the last year?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sony stans caught a huge L but they won’t talk about it :mjlol:
Ya’ll are silly. Both console launches have been mid with the edge to Sony for actually having a game or two. In the end, everyone is enjoying the same multiplats with negligible differences.
Ps5 has fed me well enough with ratchet, returnal, and ff7.
Series x has rekindled my desire in a few old games like halo reach and mass effect. I’m very optimistic about Craig infinite despite the sloppy reveal. GamePass has proven to be chock full of mid but y’all won’t admit that. Flight simulator is being pumped up beyond belief. It’s cool. But y’all should relax. None of you are dumping more play time into that game over any other aaa multiplat.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ya’ll are silly. Both console launches have been mid with the edge to Sony for actual have a meeting game or two. In the end, everyone is enjoying the same multiplats with negligible differences.
Series x has rekindled my desire in a few old games like halo reach and mass effect. I’m very optimistic about Craig infinite despite the sloppy reveal. GamePass has proven to be chock full of mid but y’all won’t admit that. Flight simulator is being pumped up beyond belief. It’s cool. But y’all should relax. None of you are dumping more play time into that game over any other aaa multiplat.
No

From jump Xbox was marketed and fans applauded it as exactly what it is. The best place to play all your games over multiple generations. Gamepass offering amazing value and games.

Sony stans and Sony themselves scoffed at that and proclaimed they believe in generations and “next gen exclusives” were the only reason to buy a new console. Y’all was gone be the only ones playing “next gen” games with amazing new worlds where elevators don’t exist enabled only by the blazing fast PS5 SSD :mjlol:

Here we are and y’all got one maybe two games to show for it, and y’all playing PS4 games like everyone else and will be for the foreseeable future :wow:

Once again Sony stan narratives collapse upon themselves and y’all lash out, deflect and move goalposts to obfuscate reality.

As I said at reveal time Halo will be the best early exclusive on either system:ufdup:

nikka called Gamepass games “mid” but stanned Returnal and Ratchet and clank in the same breath.

Sony stans wild :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No

From jump Xbox was marketed and fans applauded it as exactly what it is. The best place to play all your games over multiple generations. Gamepass offering amazing value and games.

Sony stans and Sony themselves scoffed at that and proclaimed they believe in generations and “next gen exclusives” were the only reason to buy a new console. Y’all was gone be the only ones playing “next gen” games with amazing new worlds where elevators don’t exist enabled only by the blazing fast PS5 SSD :mjlol:

Here we are and y’all got one maybe two games to show for it, and y’all playing PS4 games like everyone else and will be for the foreseeable future :wow:

Once again Sony stan narratives collapse upon themselves and y’all lash out, deflect and move goalposts to obfuscate reality.

As I said at reveal time Halo will be the best early exclusive on either system:ufdup:

nikka called Gamepass games “mid” but stanned Returnal and Ratchet and clank in the same breath.

Sony stans wild :wow:
TLDR
Sony stans are corny for playing old games.
Xbots are having the time of their lives playing old games.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
FF7 remake a bit, Persona 5 Royal a bit. Need to get back in to Returnal

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Deathloop comes out next month.:blessed:
What Lbox exclusives come out this fall?
full

Halo and Forza.
We also getting Back 4 Blood day 1 in Gamepass, we'll probably get BF5 and Dying Light 2 day 1 in GP too :mjlit:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FF7
Returnal
Demon Souls which I’m still playing

Plus I damn near have a infinite backlog of long ass games that got a next gen boost

I had a Xbox day one waiting for me at GameStop but said fukk it why cop now when my library is on PlayStation :yeshrug:

I love this machine most of y’all had a pro I didn’t

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Ya’ll are silly. Both console launches have been mid with the edge to Sony for actually having a game or two. In the end, everyone is enjoying the same multiplats with negligible differences.
Why can’t your disingenuous ass give Xbox it’s props? It’s far superior than your beloved PlayStation as you know it. Sony doesn’t have shyt and you know it