If you bought a PS5 for next generation exclusives, what have you been playing the last year?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The difference is I actually play the games I talk about, and when I am trolling it's just that trolling.

Console waring and discussion is fun otherwise :manny:
gizmo already posted gametime. he shytposts and plays a lot of video games. so like I said, u do the same shyt but act like ur different. at least hes embraced his villainy while u try to straddle the fence. you like Tony Soprano convincing himself hes a good person, just embrace ur scumbaggery like he did in Kennedy and Heidi.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
gizmo already posted gametime. he shytposts and plays a lot of video games. so like I said, u do the same shyt but act like ur different. at least hes embraced his villainy while u try to straddle the fence. you like Tony Soprano convincing himself hes a good person, just embrace ur scumbaggery like he did in Kennedy and Heidi.

yes, @The Mad Titan

darth-vader-star-wars.gif

…console warring, masks off

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The difference is I actually play the games I talk about, and when I am trolling it's just that trolling.

Console waring and discussion is fun otherwise :manny:
@Gizmo_Duck has posted substantially more proof of playing the games he stans than you have, both in receipts and valid gaming discussions.

Both of ya'll got more time than most to shyt post and era-reset repost (same difference) the same "think" pieces all over the board, but among ya'll, he's not the one to concern about actually playing his games. Even if he admittedly do some @surf easy mode Scust tactics at times with them for...reasons. No point in throwing rocks through glass houses and pointing fingers as if you ain't the man in the mirror with more than your index shooting right back at ya, fool.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gizmo already posted gametime. he shytposts and plays a lot of video games. so like I said, u do the same shyt but act like ur different. at least hes embraced his villainy while u try to straddle the fence. you like Tony Soprano convincing himself hes a good person, just embrace ur scumbaggery like he did in Kennedy and Heid
camron-nope.gif

I don't care how much he plays of games a lot or a little.
I just don't like him talking down on games and encouraging others not to play games he hasn't touched at all and doesn't plan on playing.
@Gizmo_Duck has posted substantially more proof of playing the games he stans than you have, both in receipts and valid gaming discussions.

Both of ya'll got more time than most to shyt post and era-reset repost (same difference) the same "think" pieces all over the board, but among ya'll, he's not the one to concern about actually playing his games. Even if he admittedly do some @surf easy mode Scust tactics at times with them for...reasons. No point in throwing rocks through glass houses and pointing fingers as if you ain't the man in the mirror with more than your index shooting right back at ya, fool.
I only really discuss game I plan on playing and or playing or have.
All that other 300 hours game time on spiderman but talking about Grounded or some double A game reviews for some nintendo game that he aint gonna touch is whack.

I'm the jedi he's the sith,

giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just don't like him talking down on games and encouraging others not to play games he hasn't touched at all and doesn't plan on playing.

And how is that different from you not playing a game and telling someone to play it:patrice:

Also, have you played Rift Apart yet cause you were camping out in that thread for months. In fact, I don’t think you’ve ever let a playstation release go by without dragging your ass on the rug

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And how is that different from you not playing a game and telling someone to play it:patrice:

Also, have you played Rift Apart yet cause you were camping out in that thread for months
I'm not for bashing a game unless its actual trash or if it looks like its gonna be bad. Once its out...unless you played or playing it mehhh
I have played rift and just like every ratchet game I've played it got boring really quick. :manny: But it looks amazing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Last edited: