If you are a Black Man and another Black Man gives you "The Nod" in these streets...

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I be like

tenor.gif
:mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Funny as shyt my Korea coworker be amazed because we go to lunch sometimes together downtown and all the brothas just speak.... He gets confuse like do you know all these guys I say it's a black man thing you will never understand.

Funny shyt is he asked me if he started doing that will he get acknowledge :russ:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Damn thats a trip. I didn't know it was that deep. I was never "taught" about "The Nod" its just what I/we did nnaturally just out of respect to acknowledging another brotha.
:yeshrug:
Well that i
Funny as shyt my Korea coworker be amazed because we go to lunch sometimes together downtown and all the brothas just speak.... He gets confuse like do you know all these guys I say it's a black man thing you will never understand.

Funny shyt is he asked me if he started doing that will he get acknowledge :russ:

I can imagine his face seeing all these black men just connect off that shyt. :mindblown::umad::banderas:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Thats that nod for...."If shyt goes left with these cacs...I got you ngga." :youngsabo:

Homie you noddin at supposed to respond with the :demonic: or the :obama: ("My man")....

:russ:....I tell my lady this scenario all the time but she don't get it. The funniest shyt is when an ol head with his kid hits you with that nod in the milk isle...like :myman:

:deadmanny:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russell:

- I'm from Jersey

What does my guitar have to do with anything.:dahell:

I have social anxiety I don't go around seeking out eye contact with random dudes period. If a breh nods at me chances are I won't see and aint even paying the nikka no mind at all. Let a nikka be in peace:camby:

I'm from Harlem and people don't look at me funny when i look deep into their eyes and wait for them to give me that nod :dame:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Here's the muthafuccin' chit I don't like -

when you finna pass the muffucca and you give The Nod first...then he look atchu and don't respond,
then when he like 90% past you he wanna say "Whassup mayne" all late and chit..

I'm like
"muffucca you was supposed to say that 3-5 seconds after my nod whilst in my vision so I can say
"Ain't nothin'", "I can't even call it", or "YOU know"
Lol i feel you.