If you are a Black Man and another Black Man gives you "The Nod" in these streets...

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s always old heads and the Rastafarian brothas that acknowledges the head nod. nikkas around my age and younger don’t do it. Matter fact here in NYC they look like they finna ready to fight you if try that shyt smh.
Im in NYC too you gotta read the body language lmaoo some of these lil nikkaz be on 90 for no reason so you prolly shouldn't even try to give em the nod :lolbron:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Im in NYC too you gotta read the body language lmaoo some of these lil nikkaz be on 90 for no reason so you prolly shouldn't even try to give em the nod :lolbron:
Nah homie you should get out there today, bring your belt with the BIG buckle and start whopping they lil ass like a true OG!
:mjlit:

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It’s always old heads and the Rastafarian brothas that acknowledges the head nod. nikkas around my age and younger don’t do it. Matter fact here in NYC they look like they finna ready to fight you if try that shyt smh.
I told a young cat peace brotha, just walking by him. nikka look like he didn't know what the fukk that meant, like shyt didn't compute. I'm in East Flatbush and I'm like, wha wrong with these kids?

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA

IDGAF... I'am still standing firm on what I said about a writer for this show being a member here on The Coli.

You stole my meterial you slimey cocksucker and I WANT MY % BY MONDAY!
:ufdup:

SQUIRREL

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
@Nicole0416

I have a big case against The National Broadcasting Company (NBC) and I would like to hire your services pro bono. I left further details in your inbox.

SQUIRREL

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416

I have a big case against The National Broadcasting Company (NBC) and I would like to hire your services pro bono. I left further details in your inbox.

SQUIRREL
You posted your inbox caption like it’s a real case “In Re. Squirrel v ..”
:dead::deadrose: