If you are a Black Man and another Black Man gives you "The Nod" in these streets...

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I get off work at 11pm and on my way out, a breh that comes in on 3rd shift always nods and says "be safe out there" and I reply "you too bruh".

Mind you, we dont even know each other. We just know we both Black and that is enough:obama:

Now, I have had some c00ns not return the favor. These are the dudes that shoot other Black ppl. The biggest c00ns of the community.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I think young brehs sometimes don't understand the power of acknowledgement. As an older breh, you have had to deal with not being acknowledged by people for your talents and gifts, let alone as a human being. To be ignored by another breh us a blow straight to the heart. :sadcam:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think young brehs sometimes don't understand the power of acknowledgement. As an older breh, you have had to deal with not being acknowledged by people for your talents and gifts, let alone as a human being. To be ignored by another breh us a blow straight to the heart. :sadcam:
Sometimes two people don't say shyt and one gets offended.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
i gave an older Black woman a nod in the park. she was smilling like crazy. I talk to the old heads in the park and reminisce with them. they get really happy. brought one dude to tears before just acknowledging him
Bro I'm 27 and I love chopping it up with the OGs and they love to pass on knowledge.

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
This thread is still funny:pachaha:I cant believe I never dapped it before. I remeber seeing this thread a few times and it still makes me laugh.