If you are a Black Man and another Black Man gives you "The Nod" in these streets...

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Thats that nod for...."If shyt goes left with these cacs...I got you ngga." :youngsabo:

Homie you noddin at supposed to respond with the :demonic: or the :obama: ("My man")....

:russ:....I tell my lady this scenario all the time but she don't get it. The funniest shyt is when an ol head with his kid hits you with that nod in the milk isle...like :myman:

:russ:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Birmingham nikkas be showing love. :banderas::blessed: It's love day B. Unless you do the nod to some young cats and you have to fall back like :hubie: They might smoke yo ass.

:mjlol:

Even with young nikkas I've never had it not returned.

I might get the half second pause while they process if you really nodded at them (i'm a slow nod nikka)

That's when I usually can tell that the nikka is high as fukk too though. :mjlol:

But they always return it once they realize what's going on.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:mjlol:

Even with young nikkas I've never had it not returned.

I might get the half second pause while they process if you really nodded at them (i'm a slow nod nikka)

That's when I usually can tell that the nikka is high as fukk too though. :mjlol:

But they always return it once they realize what's going on.

That's true too. a lot of young cats be folded during the day. Gotta let them clear they mind for a sec. and they generally come around. But in Bham i swear most dudes is nice as fukk. Holding open doors and shyt. nikkas is like nah fukk i dont wont no smoke.

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Growing up in Toronto, this was the standard greeting. Ever since I moved to this majority-cac city nikkas don't nod back :gucci: It must be a c00n thing

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
And you don't know what to do YOU ARE A fukkING c00n!
:gucci:

And if another brotha gives you "The Nod" and you look him dead in his face and don't return the gesture?
:dahell:

That is straight disrespect:demonic:

Im in a mainly white area. I see another brotha in the mall. Im with my girl and I give "The Nod" like wassup?
:umad:

Mf Just looked and kept it moving!

:mjcry:

I waited for that mf outside the store ready to get it in.
My girl had to drag me off. Then he leaves with his white gf.
:childplease:

Has anyone else felt or would feel insulted or maybe im just trippin. I just felt disrespected.
:sadbron:
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

litty

Pro
Daps
And you don't know what to do YOU ARE A fukkING c00n!
:gucci:

And if another brotha gives you "The Nod" and you look him dead in his face and don't return the gesture?
:dahell:

That is straight disrespect:demonic:

Im in a mainly white area. I see another brotha in the mall. Im with my girl and I give "The Nod" like wassup?
:umad:

Mf Just looked and kept it moving!
:mjcry:

I waited for that mf outside the store ready to get it in.
My girl had to drag me off. Then he leaves with his white gf.
:childplease:

Has anyone else felt or would feel insulted or maybe im just trippin. I just felt disrespected.
:sadbron:

Agreed