horny-african-biker-a.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: maybe i should invest
man, it always makes me laugh to hear you guys basically living off of broscience and then thinking the whole world is stupid for not following you and sh!t that hasn't been proven. just shut up, eat, workout and let time do the rest. that's why i don't even bother to go on these bodybuilding exercising sites or forums anymore because you have a bunch of insecure dudes with no gains giving a bunch of misinformation.

semtex

:)
Daps
man, it always makes me laugh to hear you guys basically living off of broscience and then thinking the whole world is stupid for not following you and sh!t that hasn't been proven. just shut up, eat, workout and let time do the rest. that's why i don't even bother to go on these bodybuilding exercising sites or forums anymore because you have a bunch of insecure dudes with no gains giving a bunch of misinformation.
funnny u say that you're the one who never sees any gaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnssss..

"broscience"? read the nutrition label. it has what u need. and it's natural as can be. this ain't the thread to be crying broscience, friend.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funnny u say that you're the one who never sees any gaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnssss..

"broscience"? read the nutrition label. it has what u need. and it's natural as can be. this ain't the thread to be crying broscience, friend.

and you know this by????? your evidence please.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Actually what op's saying has been clinically peer reviewed in a lab setting. This finding isnt even new, there's plenty of nutritional articles on the benefits consuming almonds, you're free to conduct a test yourself.....

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and you know this by????? your evidence please.

Pazzy, it's not like he's trumpeting the wonders of some new synthetic powder that promises concentrated doses of protein and dikk-hardening minerals. It's just almonds, man. They serve their purpose, this is easily confirmed by any basic nutritional site. They won't revolutionize your diet or your physique, but they're very helpful in general.

And trust, I'm pretty much the antithesis of a "bro." I'm all about eating and living well, give a fukk about having a beach body, and except for a recent period of inactivity and too much drinking due to a back injury, I'm always lean and cut as opposed to bulky and jacked. I gives a fukk about having the biggest biceps on the block. And I eat almonds daily - throw 'em in the food processor sometimes and dump fine pieces in meals, or throw them in the blender with some pumpkin seeds and make a shake/smoothie, or just eat them whole as a snack.

It's actually the opposite of bro science in terms of protein consumption. fukk with some almonds my dude, they're good money.

:manny:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was at trader joe's the other day and wondered if the raw almonds are better than roasted almonds?

Raw almonds contain all of the good stuff TS was talking about. The roasted almonds actually lose some of the good stuff your body needs.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Used to eat a lot of almonds but I've cut down on them a lot and seem to be slimmer :yeshrug:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

:shaq2: I just wanted a good snack :mjpls: