If you ain't eatin almonds you STUPID!

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it doesn't, in fact it reduces testosterone. The fatty acids in almonds increase the level of sex binding globulin, which binds to testosterone and inhibit its function.

European Journal of Clinical Nutrition - Differential effects of walnuts vs almonds on improving metabolic and endocrine parameters in PCOS

" As SHBG binds testosterone avidly, increased SHBG can decrease the free fraction of androgens. Therefore, free androgen index was calculated. Almonds reduced free androgen index from 2.6±0.4 to 1.8±0.3, P=0.0491....Almonds decreased free androgen index through a dual mechanism, both by increasing SHBG by 16% and decreasing testosterone."
:sas2:
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
it doesn't either. Selenium and Zinc are needed for your nuts and prostate health but it doesn't increase your testosterone. It only helps if you're way below baseline, and you're infertile ( which i guess you're not).

for test the best thing is lift heavy weights, vitamin d, and sleep. :francis:. Which is why the old powerlifters used to drink gallons of milk a day (milk has other good sht in it too). If you're black, you're probably lactose intolerant so you'd have to get Vit D from other sources like fish.

There is still vit d and all the other stuff in lactose free milk. I drink it all the time. Taste exactly the same as regular milk too. I tried to get a taste for drinking almond milk regularly, but nah shyt is nasty.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Almonds contain arginine. Don't let anybody tell you they don't help your sex drive. Maybe if you only ate almonds it would be an issue but as a part of a balanced diet they aren't hurting your sex drive and are loaded with potassium. Your workout needs that arginine and your heart needs that potassium.