If yoire bench pressing over 300 lbs get in here...

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I haven’t benched since HS, last I remember I did like 185 sophmore year. once you work your way up shyt isn’t hard but I just stopped doing it :manny:

I’m well built tho so aint like I’m built like a stick scared to bench press.

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
don't be a hater,be a participator breh

my bench is weak af, I can't even hit 200 but I'm not here crying on some ol "I got long ass arms and weak shoulders" I just be training trying to better myself every time

and no, benching a lot doesn't mean you're automatically a knockout machine, you gotta know how to punch

I've sparred with dudes who never touched a barbell but still hit like a truck, punches are 90% leg power and refined technique :yeshrug:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
don't be a hater,be a participator breh

my bench is weak af, I can't even hit 200 but I'm not here crying on some ol "I got long ass arms and weak shoulders" I just be training trying to better myself every time

and no, benching a lot doesn't mean you're automatically a knockout machine, you gotta know how to punch

I've sparred with dudes who never touched a barbell but still hit like a truck, punches are 90% leg power and refined technique :yeshrug:

I made this thread 4 years ago :snoop:

I'm a whole different nikka...

I be asking for a spot all the time now... Maxing around 280.

And you right. I know dudes that box and mma that never touch the bench..

I do a heavy bag workout 3 times a week at my crib I be asking the boxing dudes footwork tips all the time

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You should really just do what you want

benching is still important but not necessary

thats why i was heavy into legs, pullups, boxing, sledgehammers, etc

still need some functional weight

i wear like a large or extra large but im not incredibly huge. No point at this point in lif

i bench but not heavy anymore but still know i can toss a nikka around if i feel
This is what I typically do. Functional weight training is what makes the most sense to me.