If yoire bench pressing over 300 lbs get in here...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You should really just do what you want

benching is still important but not necessary

thats why i was heavy into legs, pullups, boxing, sledgehammers, etc

still need some functional weight

i wear like a large or extra large but im not incredibly huge. No point at this point in lif

i bench but not heavy anymore but still know i can toss a nikka around if i feel
I was thinking of buying sledgehammer and getting an old tire.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Taking that much time benching takes away from time I could be doing other shyt. Squats, deadlifts, cardio, boxing/heavy bag...

fukk I look like tryna bench 10 gott damn plates :childplease:
You look strong

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure if I took the time to do more benching, got mfs to spot me and all that I could do it..

I just don't want to..

I'm like.... Why :dahell:

Why? So you can grow.

3 plates on the bench is not for casuals who don't understand the dynamics of weightlifting.

If "you just don't want to" why are concerning yourself with what other people do in the gym. You sound envious.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk are you benching so much weight? :dahell:

When will you ever need that much strength? Are you preparing for the day you're gonna need to push a car off your chest? :dahell:

Mfs benching wit 8 or 10 whole plates on the bar just to do one rep.. Spending a whole two hours just bench pressing :dahell:

The fukk is you nikkaz doin? :dahell:

Ol look what I can do ass nikkaz :rudy:

I max out at about 235 to 250... I'm good.. I spend about 10 or 15 min benching tops

Y'all mfs man :camby:

Sir,you're wrong! The purpose of a workout is to go to the max whatever the exercise.Harder,heavier and faster. Whether its sprints,weights or aerobics-I thought everybody knew this?