If yoire bench pressing over 300 lbs get in here...

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Why the fukk are you benching so much weight? :dahell:

When will you ever need that much strength? Are you preparing for the day you're gonna need to push a car off your chest? :dahell:

Mfs benching wit 8 or 10 whole plates on the bar just to do one rep.. Spending a whole two hours just bench pressing :dahell:

The fukk is you nikkaz doin? :dahell:

Ol look what I can do ass nikkaz :rudy:

I max out at about 235 to 250... I'm good.. I spend about 10 or 15 min benching tops

Y'all mfs man :camby:
:what:

at 16 years of aged i could bench like 310 lb

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
500 deadlift
450 squat
325 bench

I enjoy getting stronger plus you never know when that strength is needed. I pushed my friend's car up a hill to a parking spot so he wouldn't get a ticket years ago.

He was amazed at how strong I was. It's not for everybody as he would learned when training with me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 6'3 185....Never been into benching or lifting weights, but I love cardio, push ups, and sit ups.

Thinking about finally hitting the weights in 2020.Just to see if I can get stronger.I always avoided

weights because it would fukk up my jump shot.Shyt would fukk me up psychologically...But now

that I don't hoop as much, I'm going to concentrate on sculpting my body.Last time I tried a bench

press was in my brother's garage 5 yrs ago.I maxed out at 170 lbs.I'd like to get that up to 220-250.

For brehs with experience in this field, what will it take for me to get there?:patrice:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can’t really help it as time goes by you just keep adding more and more weight...if you work out long enough and consistent enough 300 isn’t a big deal at all just like a 400 pound squat and near 500 deadlift.

Why the fukk are you benching so much weight? :dahell:

When will you ever need that much strength? Are you preparing for the day you're gonna need to push a car off your chest? :dahell:

Mfs benching wit 8 or 10 whole plates on the bar just to do one rep.. Spending a whole two hours just bench pressing :dahell:

The fukk is you nikkaz doin? :dahell:

Ol look what I can do ass nikkaz :rudy:

I max out at about 235 to 250... I'm good.. I spend about 10 or 15 min benching tops

Y'all mfs man :camby:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
You can’t really help it as time goes by you just keep adding more and more weight...if you work out long enough and consistent enough 300 isn’t a big deal at all just like a 400 pound squat and near 500 deadlift.

I just don't have time (or won't make time) for benching that much...

Like the other nikka said I like cardio and working out other muscle groups too much to spend that much time making gains benching.. And I workout at least two hours on average

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just don't have time (or won't make time) for benching that much...

Like the other nikka said I like cardio and working out other muscle groups too much to spend that much time making gains benching

you don’t need to spend that much time benching...I do maybe 3x5 or 3x10 twice a week in a full body program you don’t need to do a lot of sets or do 10 sets of bench