If y'all cancel R Kelly make sure you keep that same energy with Wanya Morris, Michael Jackson

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You do know that after he died, the kid admitted that MJ never touched him and his dad put him up to it out of spite for MJ being able to provide for his family more than he ever could?

You're defending R. fukking Kelly though. Says a lot about you

@smokeurobinson , do you accept this as fact or no? :jbhmm:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
From what I remember reading,yes it was weird:francis:
I remember there being controversy surrounding that situation because they originally said the kids description wasn't correct, then changed it later.

The kid correctly described the location of 1 mark but non of the other marks MJ had.

He also said MJ was circumcised and he wasnt.

The kids family was originally defending his description saying that vitiligo is always changing and that's why the descriptions didn't match.
:dame:

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The FBI didn't investigate Michael Jackson for child molestation.

I hate you typed all of that and I didn't even bother to read it all.

there were 7 Fbi files on MJ - over 300 pages.. the first one was about the threat, the other 6 were about child molestation.

they found nothing - this isn't some fan boy shyt, it's just fact, look here: Michael Jackson Investigative Files

you can argue that MJ was weird, but there exists 0 physical evidence that he touched small children. period.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I remember there being controversy surrounding that situation because they originally said the kids description wasn't correct, then changed it later.

The kid correctly described the location of 1 mark but non of the other marks MJ had.

He also said MJ was circumcised and he wasnt.

:dame:

Thats fair,I retract what I said if there are conflicting stories. I'm only going off what I remember years ago.
With that said Mike was a straight weirdo too.
People are condoning his weird activities even up to sleeping with children,knowing no other person on earth would get the same type of benefit of the doubt.
This would be like us assuming R Kelly married Aaliyah simply for business related needs, so he could have legal guardian rights for touring purposes.
People are always going to assume the best or blame the victims when it comes to artist they like,this will NEVER change.
People will take a bold stand against artist like R Kelly they never listened to,or never really liked. And boycott companies they never frequented like Starbucks.
I just know I'm not setting my self up for inevitable hypocrisy and being a phony. Especially not for something that does absolutely nothing in the grand scheme.
It's not even a blackout,no pun intended:mjpls:,type of boycott where they are going after everybody who ever has been accused or known to have messed with underage girls. R Kelly has just been "okay'd" by the powers that be,that its okay to go after him,and sacrifice him for some reason.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At least you can get White folks to admit that their stars do shyt...

We still in denial about Michael Jackson being a damn pedophile...

Who is this we tho?

I dont know why u would put me in this "we" category when most posters tell me to chill about MJs sleepovers? I'm like the main dude who always brings that up, ask @Billy Ocean ...so who is this we? Because it doesnt include me.