If y'all cancel R Kelly make sure you keep that same energy with Wanya Morris, Michael Jackson

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
The Wanya-Brandy situation was legal, tho.

Age of consent in Nevada is 16, plus he was only 22 at the time.

Kells was a whole different scenario.

Daps
Man, y'all can cancel everybody you want

just make sure to keep the same energy and go HARDER on the white man

It's so sad seeing Negroes bring out the pitchforks for other black people but then when the white man does same shyt ....they p*ssy up and hide behind that "I don't care what happens outside of my community"

BULLshyt.

nikkas just too p*ssy to call the white man out and put your boot on the white man's neck

And I can't respect anybody who turns the other way when the white man does some shyt all in the name of "I don't care what happens outside of my community".... Nah... Youre just a bytch who scared of the white man and follows the instruction of the white man's media

exactly.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
unless he had some very specific birth marks or moles, Are penises that unique from to another? There is basically two kinds Circumcised and
Uncircumcised. He's american so that rules out uncircumcised like 80% of the time.

From what I remember reading,yes it was weird:francis:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya

It's so sad seeing Negroes bring out the pitchforks for other black people but then when the white man does same shyt ....they p*ssy up and hide behind that "I don't care what happens outside of my community"

BULLshyt.

nikkas just too p*ssy to call the white man out and put your boot on the white man's neck

And I can't respect anybody who turns the other way when the white man does some shyt all in the name of "I don't care what happens outside of my community".... Nah... Youre just a bytch who scared of the white man and follows the instruction of the white man's media

If I could rep this 10x times I would

Always hearing these c00n ass Black feminists accusing Black men of exclusively doing bad shyt yet when you call them out they use the “I don’t care about whats outside our community” Or “I’m not White or Asian so I cant speak on what they do”

fukk R Kelly, fukk the degenerate white men they get no heat on them and fukk c00ns.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Im conveying that r kelly should be punished but a lot of your other favorite artist should be as well dumbass

" KeEp ThE SaME EneRGy"

People aren't keeping the same energy, they're picking and choosing.

And there you have it. I Iest my case.

Good day. I can't be having back and forth with a guy trying to take the heat off of a pedophile. :francis:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
And a lot more of our favorite musicians and entertainers

Hey I'm all for it, but if we're going to go down that rabbit hole let's not pick and choose who we decide to go after
:manny:

fukk that shyt I am going to be blasting his music out of my car and fukk anyone who has a problem with it............can I get a tutu can I get a beep beep.:wow:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

BULLshyt.

I'm usually not on that over the top shyt ya'll be on but I have to agree with this.

Thread title should have had added Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
If I could rep this 10x times I would

Always hearing these c00n ass Black feminists accusing Black men of exclusively doing bad shyt yet when you call them out they use the “I don’t care about whats outside our community” Or “I’m not White or Asian so I cant speak on what they do”

fukk R Kelly, fukk the degenerate white men they get no heat on them and fukk c00ns.

100%

They could cancel everybody...I don't even care

but just make sure to bring that smoke 100x towards the real enemy.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I look at it this way: All entertainers are scumbags behind the scenes, every, single one of them, male and female.

However in Kelly's case, his dumbass left breadcrumbs to his scumbaggery for everyone to see.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh it would be a very very long summer if I went down the list

It would be nothing but this going on in the comments
full

This is so true