If y'all cancel R Kelly make sure you keep that same energy with Wanya Morris, Michael Jackson

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Let me ask you this

If a random grown man says there's nothing wrong with sleepin in the beds with little kids, would that be okay? fukk no!

All that other shyt you typed is just excusing him because of the music he made. Peter from across the street wouldn't get that same sympathy for those comments.
All i'm saying is nothing sexual happened. Dude was more of mental case than a pervert. Believing he was kid should get him mental health eval's not people shouting pedo. Even Cory Feldman said he was never touched by michael even though he was a kid and reported being touch by other grownup's.

MJ was just nutty, but not a pervert.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
All i'm saying is nothing sexual happened. Dude was more of mental case than a pervert. Believing he was kid should get him mental health eval's not people shouting pedo. Even Cory Feldman said he was never touched by michael even though he was a kid and reported being touch by other grownup's.

MJ was just nutty, but not a pervert.

Pretty sure it was more than one kid,and didn't one describe his penis in a lineup:picard:?
You forgot Marvin Gaye and Prince too,it would be a long summer:francis:

Im just not going to listen to these kids try to check my generation about something they were to young to even know about or be around for. We're not proud of it,but it was apart of the times,young girls were choosing older men and it was normal for us to see. These kids won't handle the many deviants of their generation,who I hear about on a daily basis putting out music and victimizing black women and men alike. It's easy to tell people to boycott shyt you don't listen too. I'm not against you boycotting R Kelly either,but that thread I just left had people being called pedophiles for defending the reasons they will not stop listening to R Kelly's music.

Daps
Pretty sure it was more than one kid,and didn't one describe his penis in a lineup:picard:?

Im just not going to listen to this kids discuss check my generation about something they were to young to even know about or be around for. We're not proud of it,but it was apart of the times. This kids won't handle the many deviants I hear about on a daily basis putting out music and victimizing black women and men alike. It's easy to tell people to boycott shyt you don't listen too. I'm not against you boycotting R Kelly either,but that thread I just left had people being called pedophiles for defending the reasons they will not stop listening to R Kelly's music.

Breh it would be a very very long summer if I went down the list

It would be nothing but this going on in the comments
full

Daps
What do you think you're conveying when you bring up other names for people to point fingers at when they are all focused Robert Kelly dumbass.

" KeEp ThE SaME EneRGy" :stopitslime:

Im conveying that r kelly should be punished but a lot of your other favorite artist should be as well dumbass

" KeEp ThE SaME EneRGy"

People aren't keeping the same energy, they're picking and choosing.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
[B said:
"Benefited, post: 29331765, member: 23191"]Pretty sure it was more than one kid,and didn't one describe his penis in a lineup:picard:?[/B]

Im just not going to listen to these kids try to check my generation about something they were to young to even know about or be around for. We're not proud of it,but it was apart of the times,young girls were choosing older men and it was normal for us to see. These kids won't handle the many deviants of their generation,who I hear about on a daily basis putting out music and victimizing black women and men alike. It's easy to tell people to boycott shyt you don't listen too. I'm not against you boycotting R Kelly either,but that thread I just left had people being called pedophiles for defending the reasons they will not stop listening to R Kelly's music.
:gucci: how does this even work? Did they line up a bunch of bottomless men and ask the kid which one was MJ?
:duck::duck::duck::duck:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Breh it would be a very very long summer if I went down the list

It would be nothing but this going on in the comments
full

These kids don't understand statute of limitations.
Theres a reason your grandma didn't give a damn about Marvin Gaye messing with a underage girl.
And theres a reason your mama and daddy didn't care about R Kelly.
I'm proud of these young kids FINALLY improving morally in one area,since they have fukked up in so many other ways:martin:
Take all these morals and address the trendsetters and power players of your era,boycott the deviants you are actually fans of who you support and give views too.
If the energy is real that is.
80's babies aren't even bringing up or talking about R Kelly which is what makes this so interesting. Seems like a real agenda of some sort,but I can't put my finger on why?Is it simply bad luck for R Kelly or is it more orchestrated?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He was strip searched and had photos taken from what I remember,or a doctor examined him. Then they asked the kid to describe what it looked like.
unless he had some very specific birth marks or moles, Are penises that unique from to another? There is basically two kinds Circumcised and
Uncircumcised. He's american so that rules out uncircumcised like 80% of the time.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
And a lot more of our favorite musicians and entertainers

Hey I'm all for it, but if we're going to go down that rabbit hole let's not pick and choose who we decide to go after
:manny:
Don't forget about Tupac, Mike Tyson, & others. A lot of beloved black celebs need to be thrown in the bushes if we going down this route.