If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you may never know.....\\
49698830.jpg
I don't want to know :scust:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
When I was young and svelte women would throw themselves at me on the reg. Now that I have the flat top (figuratively) it never happens anymore.

So yeah. It's looks.

I would say I am still like a 8, so I don't think it means you are hideous, just not *bangin*

Anywayz. Quit waiting for them to approach. Get out there.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Me: :birdman:
But really I'm: :pachaha:
It's just I always have my headphones in when I'm walking and I'm always zoned out. :ld:
I see girls give me the :ehh::dwillhuh: every now and then like "does he talk?" And I'm like :lupe: never knew you was waiting.....

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Are you guys all virgins? Or just most of you? MEN approach WOMEN. Women only approach men if you have a bytch with you.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
:shaq2:I know that problem. It sucks when they are bad for their age or extremely likeable(whether they look good or not). Can't do anything.
That and I look at anyone less than the age of 22 as kids right now:ld:Least you know someone might be daydreaming about you holding them.
this is a huge problem for me:snoop:. im 19 and still look very young in the face. when im out, especially at the mall girls as young as 14-15 :sitdown: be striking up convos wit me thinking im a senior or somethin. then when i tell them im 19 and in college they :gladbron::shaq: because these lil deviants know they love older nikkaz