If Wakanda was a real country and T'challa gave amnesty to all black people. Edit No PAWGS

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
O
If they actually are brehs :mjpls:. Don't forget thecoli is multicultural now.
This is what happens to invaders.:mjpls:
XdZeIUs.jpg

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what any of these places are, but it sounds good. I'm Ill go if it's all black people :yeshrug:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Lol @ the idea of all black people living in one country

Black people can't even get a long on this site with all the infighting amongst the Diaspora

Moving somewhere together won't magically make things better... Word to the History of Liberia
So what you're basically saying there has never or can never be a successful black dominate country/state?

And stop bringing up the cliche Liberia incident when it was much more complex.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
So according to you only dark skin men are real "brothas"? You plan on carryong colorism with you to Wakanda huh? :troll:
So what you're basically saying there has never or can never be a successful black dominate country/state?

And stop bringing up the cliche Liberia incident when it was much more complex.
Aint no light skinned nikkas in Wakanda :skip:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know one thing, Wakanda is gonna make for some interesting conversations and debates on race and nationalism when that Black Panther film drops. At first I thought to myself imagine if Trump is in office when that film drops. The more I think about though, it really doesnt matter if its Trump or Hillary. There's going to be some uncomfortable convo on race depending on how that film and marketing is handled. I mean uncomfortable for whomever to everyone too. Gonna be interesting. I'm looking forward to it.