If Ur In A Relationship & U Never Argue

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I swear you new nikkas be letting women run all over yall. Her picking fights with you purposely is giving her justification to leave a current situation and leave for another. Your gonna to be a miserable muthafukka if you have to argue everyday to keep her. If she get out of pocket, Let her know what it is, check her and she'll follow suit without questioning.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
she will get bored.

One thing Ive noticed about women and just humankind in general is that we need good AND bad to make us appreciate the good times. If not we'll get bored. And it makes u appreciate the good more.Life without challenges is boring

This is why women love abusers, cuz of the highs and lows (the really good times and really BAD times). They crave for that good time

Thats why i advocated for all men to have a sidepeice or atleast keep ur options open

It keeps ur woman from being bored, keeps her on point, and u put up with less thus making her attracted to u, especially since u have options but choose her anyways. Its more flattering.

Women overestimate their worth and think their p*ssy is good enough to keep a man or that becuz so many simps want them that their desirable.They especially start flexing their power on a man and disrespect him once they feel like shes all he has or can get.

Ask any girl u know about the worst boyfriend they ever had. They could name everything in detail. And from what Ive seen dude could still have her. Now ask em about the best boyfriend they ever had (if they can even name one). If they said they had a good dude they prolly cheated on him or done him wrong/ or broke up cuz "we werent compatible". Its cuz the good guy was just that....too good. Too good for her especially. The good times were 24/7 even people get bored of good times

I had an ex in hs i used to play mindgames with, lower her self esteem with little comments, flirt with other girls infront of her, ditch her etc and then I ghosted her.Years after we broke up i got her # from someone and while I was in the army she was already married young. So I text her to catch up with her long story short she was willing to drive from maryland to north carolina to see an ex bf from years ago. All because i left a mark on her, she prolly wanted to "get closure":mjlol:. I told her to come and she did but afterwards I blocked her and idk if she actually came or not.I just wanted to see if she would actually do it

Point is if u dont got a side chick, keep ur options open, or atleast subtly let her know she can be replaced, or argue about SOMETHING

U LOST:francis:

:hhh:

no wonder relationships are in the state theyre in if this is how people think :francis:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
People co-sign anything on here. It makes sense for couples to argue sometimes in a relationship but I'm not going to find something to argue about or show interest in other women just to entertain my own gf so she won't get bored.

I'm just glad I don't have to go through the stuff a lot of people on here go through :francis:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
My Nikka!

If you don't BE that nikka:mjgrin:, one day you gonna come home and MEET that nikka:mjcry:.
That being said, this only works if the chick in question has goals/hobbies of her own and not the type of broad to gain interest in something just 'cause the dude she fukkin' at the time into 'cause she ain't really got any interests herself.:shaq2: I mean, nothing wrong with learning new stuff from new people, but you gotta take a personal stake in that shyt if you can as opposed to just doing it 'cause ya partner doing it and you equate that as "spending time" together.

Prolly the reasons chicks always think i got some sort of ulterior motive after I smash and ain't got no problem following 'em to do whatever it is they got left for the day.:skip:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Uhh if she's arguing and yelling at you it's because you share that girl. She's comparing you to other men and you're coming up short in her mind.

Daps
Yea as men, we all have to have a side chick cause women are irrational beings and ain't no-one got time to be arguing with their irregularities. Me, personally, I don't even flirt in front of them, just walk out and let them think about their actions while I'm with side chick #2 or 3.

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Bunch of dudes lost ITT. Being argumentative isn't passion, it just means you're still immature. Every couple has disagreements, but there's no way I'm engaging in some petulant female shyt.

I tell them straight up "I'll talk to you when you grow up. If you wanna argue all the time, go join the debate team,"

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Bunch of dudes lost ITT. Being argumentative isn't passion, it just means you're still immature. Every couple has disagreements, but there's no way I'm engaging in some petulant female shyt.

I tell them straight up "I'll talk to you when you grow up. If you wanna argue all the time, go join the debate team,"

It aint about arguementative. Its about balance. Cant be arguing 24/7 or never have any disagreements cuz either is bad .

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Also

U dont have to beat a woman of be a total
Peice of shyt

Even if ur a nice guy

Just let her know u can replace her. Hit the gym, stay in shape, still dress well so u can still be attractive to the opposite sex

Dont gain that relationship weight stay on point

Flirt every once in a while so that if u do become single it wont feel weird

Let her know u can be gone tommorrow and shell work harder to keep u
OK, I can agree with this. It's important for both people in the relationship to maintain their individual value.