If Ur In A Relationship & U Never Argue

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you never argue about anything it means neither of you are passionate about shyt,and/or the dude is probaly p*ssy.

So no,women dont like passionless,p*ssy men if anybody was thinking that.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Z8SluHV7.gif
I agree with some of that breh.
On that same token though, if we arguing without yelling, it's fine by me since we can always talk about it, but if she yelling all the time then
Ld0JaaDm.gif
Ain't nobody worth a headache breh.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If you need to argue with ya woman for her to not be bored, I'm sorry, but you lawst as fukk.:mjlol:
Or maybe you don't know how to keep women interested in you past just giving dikk?:yeshrug:
Most all the women I fukk with know that I ain't one to be arguing or going back and forth on any bullshyt, they want drama, by all means, have that shyt, but I ain't enlarging heart valves screaming at you, while you scream at me over whatever the fukk the topic is, nah.

One of the easiest ways to keep a chick entertained, if you're willing to put in the effort is get invested in her hobbies/interests and see how much of that you can incorporate into your schedule and get on that duo shyt instead of y'all just meeting up to fukk and then bouncing back to ya individual lives, especially if y'all cuffed.

Had a chick who liked to drink Wine, had someone in the know setup a Vineyard tour or some bullshyt and had a hot and heavy weekend:whew:. Had another chick who liked to do hair, so I let her practice all that weave/crotchet/Track shyt in my 'fro. Apart from the fact that I already had these chicks in my thrall (Not at the same time) so I ain't had to do all that extra stuff to get the cheeks or keep 'em stuffed, going that extra mile to build a rapport past just the physical had me in drama free, healthy, sexual relationships for years, no side chick or drama included.

But then again alot of dudes on here relish in sniffing after broken and damaged women if they ain't creating them, themselves.:skip: