If Ur In A Relationship & U Never Argue

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ this dikk breath having punk following me thread to thread like a sprung bytch. Go home Junior ur drunk.

U never had a bytch cook for u? Lol is that like seeing Big Foot or a UFO in person? U no p*ssy gettin nikkas expose urselves little by little:mjlol:

:mjlol:You even type like an emotional fakkit.

Nobody's following u around stop it. I just find it funny and pathetic that you were bragging about playing mind games with chicks to get them to cook for you. If you gotta play with a chicks head to get that it shows how much of a fukkin lame you are..

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:mjlol:You even type like an emotional fakkit.

Nobody's following u around stop it. I just find it funny and pathetic that you were bragging about playing mind games with chicks to get them to cook for you. If you gotta play with a chicks head to get that it shows how much of a fukkin lame you are..

Brb no ones following me around but u quoted me in 2 threads...

Brb type like an emotional fakkit but u quote me thread to thread like a scorned ex.

Im lame cuz I have chicks cook for me? The fukk:russ: nikka get ur jean shorts with open toe sandals wearing ass outta here:mjlol: no snatch getting nerd.

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brb no ones following me around but u quoted me in 2 threads...

Brb type like an emotional fakkit but u quote me thread to thread like a scorned ex.

Im lame cuz I have chicks cook for me? The fukk:russ: nikka get ur jean shorts with open toe sandals wearing ass outta here:mjlol: no snatching getting nerd.

You've been failed by public education and your parents I see.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
When I say smart I mean their finesse game. Woman finesse better than man, but it takes a man who thinks like a female to keep up with them. That's all a pimp is anyway, a hoe who flips the game on hoes.
Of course they are. Women know that they can use their sexuality to get what they want from and manipulate men.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Main thing to realize about women is they're basically grown children. Women love attention and need to constantly be entertained, stimulated, and excited just like children. The same way you can't make a kid sit still too long physically, you can't make a woman sit still too long emotionally. They love the rollercoaster. This is very exhausting for us men cuz we definitely don't want or need that shyt. It's illogical to us, therefore it's just bullshyt we don't care for.
🎯

I hate a nagging ass bytch but it’s in a woman’s nature. I literally left my last bytch cuz she started harassing me talking bout some “WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME 2 WEEKS AGO??? :damn: ” I’m like I didn’t feel like it…and besides you didn’t call me either dumb ass :gucci: All cuz she was kekeing with my cousin gf only to turn around and lie on her saying she told her that we were out cheating :mjlol: I truly hate these ignorant ass dumb bytches