If Ur In A Relationship & U Never Argue

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
If you need to argue with ya woman for her to not be bored, I'm sorry, but you lawst as fukk.:mjlol:
Or maybe you don't know how to keep women interested in you past just giving dikk?:yeshrug:
Most all the women I fukk with know that I ain't one to be arguing or going back and forth on any bullshyt, they want drama, by all means, have that shyt, but I ain't enlarging heart valves screaming at you, while you scream at me over whatever the fukk the topic is, nah.

One of the easiest ways to keep a chick entertained, if you're willing to put in the effort is get invested in her hobbies/interests and see how much of that you can incorporate into your schedule and get on that duo shyt instead of y'all just meeting up to fukk and then bouncing back to ya individual lives, especially if y'all cuffed.

Had a chick who liked to drink Wine, had someone in the know setup a Vineyard tour or some bullshyt and had a hot and heavy weekend:whew:. Had another chick who liked to do hair, so I let her practice all that weave/crotchet/Track shyt in my 'fro. Apart from the fact that I already had these chicks in my thrall (Not at the same time) so I ain't had to do all that extra stuff to get the cheeks or keep 'em stuffed, going that extra mile to build a rapport past just the physical had me in drama free, healthy, sexual relationships for years, no side chick or drama included.

But then again alot of dudes on here relish in sniffing after broken and damaged women if they ain't creating them, themselves.:skip:

My Nikka!

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me know when you find one .

Keep silent
You don't care

Say something with your regular voice
Why are you raising your voice

Say ok I agree you won
This is not a competition blah blah

Breh, nothing is more annoying than being accused of yelling when you're not.

DON'T YELL AT ME

Me: "....... who yellin? :dahell:"

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
:russ:@ expecting women to sit down and settle disagreements with logic

These are women we talking about not business partners

You have women and a little girl mentally who happens to be above age mixed up.

Biologically she might be in her 20s,30s, or even 40s, still doesn't mean she's a woman because she still could be a little child mentally. That's why you see grown people acting like kids, same for guys as well.

But in all some people like to argue, if someone doesn't like something they won't nothing to do with it. So if a man is always arguing with his lady, he likes it too.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
He was on the money in the beginning when he said you need a balance of high and lows. I mean life is bittersweet.

But once he said women love abusers I read a few more sentences and stop because this poster is a Grade A dumbass and he's always advocating being a scumbag.

Women love drama. Some more than others. But to say women want you too cheat on them is absurd.

I can't say if arguing is beneficial are not but it comes with the territory of a relationship.

Im a dumbass now?:ehh: I am a scumbag thats true but I said even if ur a nice guy u gotta keep em entertained. Not all women are like this but the majority of American women are since most are damaged in one way or another. And thats who u nikkas have to choose from unless u go foreign for a wife. And tbh ive met good women business women all typa women who need some typa challenge to stay interested just less frequently as a birdbrain would.

Other than that this is the game :yeshrug:

And alot of women do love abusers:francis:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was on the money in the beginning when he said you need a balance of high and lows. I mean life is bittersweet.

But once he said women love abusers I read a few more sentences and stop because this poster is a Grade A dumbass and he's always advocating being a scumbag.

Women love drama. Some more than others. But to say women want you too cheat on them is absurd.

I can't say if arguing is beneficial are not but it comes with the territory of a relationship.
I agree to a certain instance but...... I also feel like its our insecurity that much us over project and say stuff like we want abusers and things of that nature

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Im a dumbass now?:ehh: I am a scumbag thats true but I said even if ur a nice guy u gotta keep em entertained. Not all women are like this but the majority of American women are since most are damaged in one way or another. And thats who u nikkas have to choose from unless u go foreign for a wife. And tbh ive met good women business women all typa women who need some typa challenge to stay interested just less frequently as a birdbrain would.

Other than that this is the game :yeshrug:

And alot of women do love abusers:francis:
I didn't read your whole post so I can't really argue with you about anything I'll be blindly typing.

No one wants to be with a boring person. Abusers aren't cute and their behavior isn't something I'll be looking for in a man. So meh

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I didn't read your whole post so I can't really argue with you about anything I'll be blindly typing.

No one wants to be with a boring person. Abusers aren't cute and their behavior isn't something I'll be looking for in a man. So meh

How'd I know u was a woman by how u responded with emotion/name calling without actually reading and comprehending my whole whole post...:patrice:

And alot of women dont look for abusers or thinks it cute. Their drawn to other attributes which abusive men give alot of. Sometimes the guy starts off as nice then gets abusive.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
How'd I know u was a woman by how u responded with emotion/name calling without actually reading and comprehending my whole whole post...:patrice:

And alot of women dont look for abusers or thinks it cute. Their drawn to other attributes which abusive men give alot of. Sometimes the guy starts off as nice then gets abusive.
I've read plenty of your threads and responses to know you're a dumbass and scumbag that's not emotions buddy.

I told you I didn't read the rest because you started being you: A DUMBASS.

Furthermore, you just stated these abusive men were nice at first then started acting crazy. So is it her fault for liking a nice guy first? I mean which one is it.

Seems to me your trying to start an argument AFTER I stated I didn't read your hullshyt ass thread :sas1:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you do nothing but argue then you already lost that battle, its only a matter of time.

Currently I haven't had a argument with my girl yet. Usually if we are upset about something or disagree one of us speaks on it and then that's that. Its honestly a shock because it goes against everything i've seen and experienced.

But as far as who would end a relationship because of not arguing or fighting that's a womans thing 99 percent of the time. But I think that's because most men and women go back and forth fighting all the time. So its feels like its the norm, and anything else just feels like "somethings wrong"

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I've read plenty of your threads and responses to know you're a dumbass and scumbag that's not emotions buddy.

I told you I didn't read the rest because you started being you: A DUMBASS.

Furthermore, you just stated these abusive men were nice at first then started acting crazy. So is it her fault for liking a nice guy first? I mean which one is it.

Seems to me your trying to start an argument AFTER I stated I didn't read your hullshyt ass thread :sas1:

See this fellas? She wants me to argue with her. She wants that excitement.

Ima just
giphy.gif

And KIM cuz instead of arguing about the topic at hand, shes bringing up the past . Not to mention she aint even read the whole thing before she called names.

Id argue with u back but u not giving me no chocha in return. So Ill leave u to argue with urself:mjlol:

And I never said I wasnt a scumbag did I:ld:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
If you do nothing but argue then you already lost that battle, its only a matter of time.

Currently I haven't had a argument with my girl yet. Usually if we are upset about something or disagree one of us speaks on it and then that's that. Its honestly a shock because it goes against everything i've seen and experienced.

But as far as who would end a relationship because of not arguing or fighting that's a womans thing 99 percent of the time. But I think that's because most men and women go back and forth fighting all the time. So its feels like its the norm, and anything else just feels like "somethings wrong"

Theres just gotta be healthy balance. Too much arguing is bad and no arguing is bad too. Love is bittersweet

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
See this fellas? She wants me to argue with her. She wants that excitement.

Ima just
giphy.gif

And KIM cuz instead of arguing about the topic at hand, shes bringing up the past . Not to mention she aint even read the whole thing before she called names.

Id argue with u back but u not giving me no chocha in return. So Ill leave u to argue with urself:mjlol:

And I never said I wasnt a scumbag did I:ld:
Lack comprehension. Someone tagged me in here. But "ok".

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
she will get bored.

One thing Ive noticed about women and just humankind in general is that we need good AND bad to make us appreciate the good times. If not we'll get bored. And it makes u appreciate the good more.Life without challenges is boring

This is why women love abusers, cuz of the highs and lows (the really good times and really BAD times). They crave for that good time

Thats why i advocated for all men to have a sidepeice or atleast keep ur options open

It keeps ur woman from being bored, keeps her on point, and u put up with less thus making her attracted to u, especially since u have options but choose her anyways. Its more flattering.

Women overestimate their worth and think their p*ssy is good enough to keep a man or that becuz so many simps want them that their desirable.They especially start flexing their power on a man and disrespect him once they feel like shes all he has or can get.

Ask any girl u know about the worst boyfriend they ever had. They could name everything in detail. And from what Ive seen dude could still have her. Now ask em about the best boyfriend they ever had (if they can even name one). If they said they had a good dude they prolly cheated on him or done him wrong/ or broke up cuz "we werent compatible". Its cuz the good guy was just that....too good. Too good for her especially. The good times were 24/7 even people get bored of good times

I had an ex in hs i used to play mindgames with, lower her self esteem with little comments, flirt with other girls infront of her, ditch her etc and then I ghosted her.Years after we broke up i got her # from someone and while I was in the army she was already married young. So I text her to catch up with her long story short she was willing to drive from maryland to north carolina to see an ex bf from years ago. All because i left a mark on her, she prolly wanted to "get closure":mjlol:. I told her to come and she did but afterwards I blocked her and idk if she actually came or not.I just wanted to see if she would actually do it

Point is if u dont got a side chick, keep ur options open, or atleast subtly let her know she can be replaced, or argue about SOMETHING

U LOST:francis:
Young nikka preach! Take this Rep

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:obama:

I'm engaged but not a simp, but I know how women work.

When they stop arguing is when they don't care.

Women will argue even when your right.

Their lives are so boring they need the drama

:salute:

People try to go against nature

This is how women are. If dudes cant accept it go gay. Look how that broad that came in here calling me names, acting childish and didnt even read my whole post cuz shes triggered:mjlol: alotta dudes would get mad but thats expected from the female posters every time I make a thread like this.