if u think about it kobe reign on the top was short like leprechauns

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
The 2007 suns weren't a powerhouse? When did you start watching basketball?:what:

And I fail to see how this has anything to do with Nash's MVP's which I argued for like 3 pages back

How many times did Nash's Suns win the chip? :dwillhuh:

How many times did they win the West? :dwillhuh:

So it's safe to say Kobe was a long way from the top.

Now please clarify: are you for or against Nash's MVPs?

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How many times did Nash's Suns win the chip? :dwillhuh:

How many times did they win the West? :dwillhuh:

So it's safe to say Kobe was a long way from the top.

Now please clarify: are you for or against Nash's MVPs?

So let's me get this straight... So because they didn't win the title in 07' the suns werent a powerhouse? :heh: they were arguably the best team in the league the whole year(with the Mavs, and Spurs) had the best PG, All NBA first team amare, and all star Marion, and 6th man of the year in barbosa. The only reason they lost was because of the suspension of amare

That's my point, that team would beat the Cavs in 07' just like they beat the lakers. The only difference is the Cavs faced a trash wizards, Nets, and old pistons team because they were in the east. That's a luxury Kobe didn't have. We forgetting Lebron only beat ONE 50 win team in 7 years in Cleavland?:troll:

And yes I'm for his 05' and 06' MVP's

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So let's me get this straight... So because they didn't win the title in 07' the suns werent a powerhouse? :heh: they were arguably the best team in the league the whole year(with the Mavs, and Spurs) had the best PG, All NBA first team amare, and all star Marion, and 6th man of the year in barbosa. The only reason they lost was because of the suspension of amare

That's my point, that team would beat the Cavs in 07' just like they beat the lakers. The only difference is the Cavs faced a trash wizards, Nets, and old pistons team because they were in the east. That's a luxury Kobe didn't have.

And yes I'm for his 05' and 06' MVP's

They never made the finals, they weren't a powerhouse. Just a fun team to watch during the regular season.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
According to your logic i dont see how he was, if he was losing to teams the GOAT defeated.

You mean his team lost?

And who is this GOAT you speak of?

Your logic has so many holes in it. At Kobe's peak he couldn't have been the best in the league, according to you. because his team was getting tossed around by Phoenix.

Speak on it late-90's baby...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You mean his team lost?

And who is this GOAT you speak of?

Your logic has so many holes in it. At Kobe's peak he couldn't have been the best in the league, according to you. because his team was getting tossed around by Phoenix.

Speak on it late-90's baby...

Im using you're logic, :umad:

What exactly did lebron do to make him the best player form 08 til now?