If Trump Wins There IS NO 2028 election. American Democracy Will Ceast to Exist

Daps
This thread wouldn't indicate otherwise

That's part of y'all problem you want to finger wag, browbeat, and name call the same people you might need. A lot of y'all have humility issues

And no one ever answers my question. If this shyt is as urgent as y'all are saying it is, W H Y the fukk didn't the Democrats prepare? Why are they in this embarrassingly hopeless position they find themselves in??? If anyone appears like unserious people it's them but y'all playing smart guy to nikkas on a message board
One of the best posts on thecoli. Especially about the lack of humility they display. Many of thecoli democrat party shills are like vampires... They have no reflection, thus they can't self reflect. LOL

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This thread wouldn't indicate otherwise

That's part of y'all problem you want to finger wag, browbeat, and name call the same people you might need. A lot of y'all have humility issues

And no one ever answers my question. If this shyt is as urgent as y'all are saying it is, W H Y the fukk didn't the Democrats prepare? Why are they in this embarrassingly hopeless position they find themselves in??? If anyone appears like unserious people it's them but y'all playing smart guy to nikkas on a message board
They lost the high ground when they lost to Trump the first time. They were so positive he had no shot then just said,

oops-whoopsies.gif

When he won AND still acted like they were experts. It's maddening really.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Damn some of y'all are uninformed as fukk

But Trump doesn't listen to his advisors. He's so experienced in politics and government that he creates his own budgets and policies :heh:
Everything he did was basically what he got bribed to do. TYT did a bit on all the policies Trump enacted for Sheldon Adelson [sic] because he gave him money. Trump will change his mind in one day if the check is fat.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
He's definitely gonna try this and a lot of other fukk shyt if he wins. The only hope is he's too stupid, inept and disorganized to actually get it done (see Jan 6th coup attempt).

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cause a lot of ya'll have Tv-Law & Order brain where you realize shyt isn't always gonna work out in the end, even if you planned on it.

You can prepare and plan and it still end up with egg on your face.
When you plan and prepare and end up with egg on your face you need to be held accountable or at least the party should engage in some self reflection, change your planning going forward, act with some humility and be willing to hear an opposing view especially from people on the same side of the aisle as you. They did the opposite on all 3 after 2016 thus building animosity with the more progressive and Black members of the base.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
When you plan and prepare and end up with egg on your face you need to be held accountable or at least the party should engage in some self reflection, change your planning going forward, act with some humility and be willing to hear an opposing view especially from people on the same side of the aisle as you. They did the opposite on all 3 after 2016 thus building animosity with the more progressive and Black members of the base.

:mjlol:you're not a serious person breh, we've been through this with the third party thing when you just yapped "vote third party!" and had no follow up, and I'm bolding the last part because it just shows you don't pay attention to details, just the headlines.

@The Wall Is Undefeated! since you hoe ass crawled out of your rathole, why you always dodging Elon threads, bytch?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
One of the best posts on thecoli. Especially about the lack of humility they display. Many of thecoli democrat party shills are like vampires... They have no reflection, thus they can't self reflect. LOL
So what about the 90% of people on here properly shytting on the Dems for years for being weak and Biden being an awful candidate?

Its funny asf when nikkas come in threads full of nikkas calling out democrats and keep talking that "shill" shyt telling people their eyes are lying to them and everyone here is in full support of Dems. Straight false information.

Reality does not need to exist to you MAGA nikkas.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol:you're not a serious person breh, we've been through this with the third party thing when you just yapped "vote third party!" and had no follow up, and I'm bolding the last part because it just shows you don't pay attention to details, just the headlines.

@The Wall Is Undefeated! since you hoe ass crawled out of your rathole, why you always dodging Elon threads, bytch?
No wonder you replied because I'm not serious. lol
You didn't address anything. Weak reply.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
So what about the 90% of people on here properly shytting on the Dems for years for being weak and Biden being an awful candidate?

Its funny asf when nikkas come in threads full of nikkas calling out democrats and keep talking that "shill" shyt.

Reality does not need to exist to you MAGA nikkas.

Don't waste your time with that waterhead.

He a whole ass Jamaican in England who stans the British Monoarchy and Elon Musk.

The Musk shyt doesn't surprise me, but the fukking Queen & King of England?

Motherfukker must've been downing Elmers since he popped out the womb.

No wonder you replied because I'm not serious. lol
You didn't address anything. Weak reply.

I did

You're just that fukking stupid. :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Don't waste your time with that waterhead.

He a whole ass Jamaican in England who stans the British Monoarchy and Elon Musk.

The Musk shyt doesn't surprise me, but the fukking Queen & King of England?

Motherfukker must've been downing Elmers since he popped out the womb.

I did

You're just that fukking stupid. :mjlol:
You actually didn't you dismissed me as unserious and referred to some previous posts of mine about voting 3rd party instead the one you quoted. And you want to call people stupid? Wow.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many times they gonna say the same shyt?!?:what: they said this shyt the-!1)1 last time he was elected... Damn do the dems come up with anything new besides fearmongering???
That was before an attempted coup, 34 felony convictions, full immunity from SCOTUS and Project 2025. Stop being stupid. There is no incentive for this man not to commit serious abuses of power if he's elected again.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You actually didn't you dismissed me as u serious an referred to some previous posts of mine instead the one you quoted. And you want to call people stupid? Wow.
Cause you are stupid

:yeshrug:what else needs to be explained?

You're not a bright dude. You make generalized statements not based in reality. You couldn't even articulate who, why or what third party we should vote for

You're fukking stupid. I mean shyt....go about your day.

but here's some homework for you, maybe you'll get it

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause a lot of ya'll have Tv-Law & Order brain where you realize shyt isn't always gonna work out in the end, even if you planned on it.

You can prepare and plan and it still end up with egg on your face.
How is that relevant? Everyone is aware that plans fukk up

There's a world of difference between having a plan and this clusterfukk the Dem party has put itself in. Nikkas have literally done no preparation outside of kicking the can and fear mongering

Meanwhile we're all complaining about and living under the
plans of Republicans