If Trump Wins There IS NO 2028 election. American Democracy Will Ceast to Exist

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:dahell: Breh…. All that shyt affects like 0.0000001% of people.

Regular folks just want the cost of living to go down. Nobody worried about abortion or gay rights or any of that other bullshyt. Just lower my taxes and make shyt affordable. That’s all people want.

Costs of medicine?

Keeping insurance from cutting off procedures?

keeping Medicare and other healthcare safety nets from getting gutted, if you are black I’ll assume you have an elder getting by on at least one of these.

There is more but it ain’t like you care anyway :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Trump were to win there would still be an election in 2028, I don't doubt that there would not be an election, anybody thinking otherwise has become a bit too gullible/fearful of MAGA/Far-right rhetoric.
theres no way these dudes saw trump's RNC speech :dead: he's more likely to be dead in 2028 than dictator

trump's second term will be awful, but we have to kill this talk of him eliminating the constitution and becoming a dictator. it's unserious nonsense. his own party wont let him do; 15 republicans are already staffing their own 2028 campaigns

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
theres no way these dudes saw trump's RNC speech :dead: he's more likely to be dead in 2028 than dictator

trump's second term will be awful, but we have to kill this talk of him eliminating the constitution and becoming a dictator. it's unserious nonsense. his own party wont let him do; 15 republicans are already staffing their own 2028 campaigns
:mjgrin: Fukk yeah, dude. Totally.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Since when has mechanism ever stopped a dictator:gucci:

You literally have Israel ignoring the mechanism that's suppose to stop or put them in check (the UN) and you are still here blithering about mechanism

It ONLY works if the president respects the constitution. what you have in Trump is a powerful cult leader who has been giving more power by the supreme court and project 2025 aims to extend that executive power even further by significantly shrinking the size of the federal government and installing his loyal sycophants in every key positions

Who the hell is going to stop him if the secretary of defence, joint chiefs,some supreme court justices and majority of military forces are all MAGA

You think dems protesting and Nancy pelosi "writing strongly worded letter" will stop him:mjlol:
If you have to lie about one of the woat presidents that says more about dems than anything.

Stop with the fear conditioning. No one is going to just stand by and allow him to become a dictator.

How old will he be anyways when the term is up.. 85 I think lol. Come on man, he's not liable to make it 4 years either.

When you cast your vote you're likely voting for the vp either way

br82186

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: Breh…. All that shyt affects like 0.0000001% of people.

Regular folks just want the cost of living to go down. Nobody worried about abortion or gay rights or any of that other bullshyt. Just lower my taxes and make shyt affordable. That’s all people want.
Okay cac

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
If you have to lie about one of the woat presidents that says more about dems than anything.

Stop with the fear conditioning. No one is going to just stand by and allow him to become a dictator.

How old will he be anyways when the term is up.. 85 I think lol. Come on man, he's not liable to make it 4 years either.

The crooked people responsible for the rules are changing the rules as we speak to allow exactly what everybody is talking about :dahell: .

Clarence Thomas WENT TO RUSSIA ON A YACHT TRIP AND FLEW A HELICOPTER TOST PETERSBURG AT A PLACE WHERE PUTIN HOLDS MEETINGS. DEMS CANT CHALLENGE THIS LEGALLY IN A REASONABLE FASHION.

You can't be serious bro? I'm not a fearful person, fear and awareness are 2 completely different things. I'm completely aware that a wealthy faction of this country already has enough control to enforce whatever tf they want. Trump is the final piece to it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The crooked people responsible for the rules are changing the rules as we speak to allow exactly what everybody is talking about :dahell: .

Clarence Thomas WENT TO RUSSIA ON A YACHT TRIP AND FLEW A HELICOPTER TOST PETERSBURG AT A PLACE WHERE PUTIN HOLDS MEETINGS. DEMS CANT CHALLENGE THIS LEGALLY IN A REASONABLE FASHION.

You can't be serious bro? I'm not a fearful person, fear and awareness are 2 completely different things. I'm completely aware that a wealthy faction of this country already has enough control to enforce whatever tf they want. Trump is the final piece to it.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER I MADE THIS POST, J CROCKETT SAID EXACTLY WHAT I JUST POSTED. Vid came up a few minutes ago.

IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS, EVEN BEFORE P2025 WAS A NAME TO IT

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Putin sympathizers are gaining political power in their nations too. They will gladly trade eastern europe for natural gas.
What? If Russia invaded their country those with political influence that are Putin sympathizers will be public enemy #1 in those countries.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

Where is the lie :gucci:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I don't think outlandish claims like this will move people who aren't already motivated to vote against Trump.
So you think a sycophantic and powerful cult leader ( tens of millions of Americans are cultishly loyal to him) who already attempted an insurrection albeit a failed one and who has already floated the idea of being president for life not seizing power when his term his done, is an outlandish claim ?

Also with this insane far right supreme court and project 2025, nothing is "outlandish". I bet you were one of those that thought the idea that this supreme court will one day end affrimative action,roe v wade and gut key parts of VRA was outlandish as welll

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

Exactly. I'm begining to suspect some of these posters are just paid agents. You can't be this wilfully ignorant and dismissive after everything we
have seen over the last 8 years

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
people hear "no democracy" and think thats ridiculous

but trump getting to appoint 2 more conservatory supreme court justices to replace the current old ones means 40 years of a Conservative Court allowing gerrymandering to steal black voter power for the next few decades. In addition to the fukk shyt they already did the past 4 years with gutting affirmative action and signaling an end to Brown vs Board v Education next.

"democracy" wont be gone but democracy absolutely will be

Facts. I Imagine they are already lining up the wackjob,Aileen cannon to replace Clarence thomas:wow: