If Trump Wins There IS NO 2028 election. American Democracy Will Ceast to Exist

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
How is that relevant? Everyone is aware that plans fukk up

There's a world of difference between having a plan and this clusterfukk the Dem party has put itself in. Nikkas have literally done no preparation outside of kicking the can and fear mongering

Meanwhile we're all complaining about and living under the
plans of Republicans

To be fair this isn't that out of the norm that a political party switches candidate's in election years. Very common outside the states. But I'm not going to disagree with you there.

and to call it "fear mongering" is very white washing what people have explicitly called for and mapped out for generations that predate everyone on this forum.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The "united states" of America won't exist. States will secede and declare themselves as independent nations. The international community will have to draw up new trade deals. A fascist USA is unlikely because there isn't a culture of authoritarianism that would tolerate a totalitarian state.

I'll use the example of Germany and France to explain what I mean.

Germany and France in the early 20th century were both extremely anti Semitic and hated immigrants. Germany submitted to fascism after the depression while France resisted it. Vichy France was constantly in turmoil because French people did not want to live under a dictator. They had a proud tradition of fighting back against kings, emperors, and other people who sought to centralize power. Germany on the other hand glamorized the holy Roman empire and Otto von Bismarck was seen as a great unifier of German speaking peoples(Bavarian, Austrian, Prussian). With how they structured their families, the German father had to be submitted to. It's very similar to a lot of Arab cultures where children and women were basically a man's property to do with as he wished. This fostered a culture of dominance and submission which primed the population to accept authoritarianism.

America is not like this. Conservatives are like this, but most Americans aren't. Most Americans actually don't give a shyt about the things these conservatives obsess about. I think you're more likely to see just unrestrained violence when people realize what's happening. Americans aren't docile enough to accept the kind of country these people want to create. There's a tradition in this country of fighting back instead of submitting to authority. We don't valorize the spineless, we don't praise supplication. We treat it with disgust. People want to believe whatever religion they want to believe, they want to move around freely, they want to say what they want, and they do not want to be beholden to people who want to tell them what to do with their bodies or who they can and can't associate with.

Daps
You actually didn't you dismissed me as unserious an referred to some previous posts of mine about voting 3rd party instead the one you quoted. And you want to call people stupid? Wow.
He really is a stupid autistic c*nt with daddy issues that hallucinates in his bedroom. He's the type that would make a thread about saying people are gay is sucker shyt yet gets called out on the same thread for doing the same thing. He and his ilk are going down the sewer and want to drag everybody with them.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cause you are stupid

:yeshrug:what else needs to be explained?

You're not a bright dude. You make generalized statements not based in reality. You couldn't even articulate who, why or what third party we should vote for

You're fukking stupid. I mean shyt....go about your day.

but here's some homework for you, maybe you'll get it

Two things why do you keep replying to me, if you aren't going to address my points and just name call?
Are you mad? lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you think a sycophantic and powerful cult leader ( tens of millions of Americans are cultishly loyal to him) who already attempted an insurrection albeit a failed one and who has already floated the idea of being president for life not seizing power when his term his done, is an outlandish claim ?
so explain how it happens :yeshrug:

what is the mechanism by which an obese, 82 year old, low-energy donald trump throws out the constitution, the document which his own party lives and dies by?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
So you think a sycophantic and powerful cult leader ( tens of millions of Americans are cultishly loyal to him) who already attempted an insurrection albeit a failed one and who has already floated the idea of being president for life not seizing power when his term his done, is an outlandish claim ?

Also with this insane far right supreme court and project 2025, nothing is "outlandish". I bet you were one of those that thought the idea that this supreme court will one day end affrimative action,roe v wade and gut key parts of VRA was outlandish as welll

I think saying there won't be a 2028 election and that our democracy will end is an outlandish claim yes.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orban here giving out tips on how to do it. Americans so uneducated they're letting him do it too. Know why? Because over 80% of the country has no clue about where hungary is or how they did it over there.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That was before an attempted coup, 34 felony convictions, full immunity from SCOTUS and Project 2025. Stop being stupid. There is no incentive for this man not to commit serious abuses of power if he's elected again.

again... do they come up with something new because half of america doesnt care anymore...:mjlol:
Edit: look at whats happening to the democratic party they not giving ANY reason to vote for them. NOTHING.... fear tactics not working anymore.... :dwillhuh: what policies are they pushing thats gonna make our lives better no one knows...:mjlol: voting is a transaction what is black people gonna get for it, nothing... oh well.. good luck in november...

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
dnNQRGS.gif