If Trump loses again, what do you think becomes of him and MAGA?

If Trump loses again, what do you think becomes of him?

• Total voters

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm sure he'll claim the election was stolen. But aside from that, what will happen? Will MAGA die off? I can think of a few scenarios -

Will Trump actually go to jail?
Does Trump run again in 2028?
Will the GOP turn on him?
Will the GOP just continue to glaze him for the rest of his life and let him run the party?
Maybe he'll start his TV channel that there was talk of?
Or will he just complain for a while and then fade into irrelevance?

Personally I can't see Republicans not glazing Trump even if he leads them to another loss. And I can't see Trump staying out of the media barring health problems.

So my guess is the GOP just glazes him until he eventually dies or something...if we're lucky maybe he'll cause another midterm loss for the GOP in 2026 :russ:

He'll continue to be rich and hopefully we're not paying $10 for a half gallon of Milk.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Get ready for the next wave of Josh Hawley and Tom Cotton. I think MAGA might break off from the Democrats and the the far left does the same giving us 4 parties. In the election of 1860, there were 4 major candidates and parties, so there is historical precedent

It'll be Rubio.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Just said this in the other thread...

- A civil war happens between the old school Repubs. and the Trump version of the party which in the end will create a separate new party
- Trump will pull a Brett Favre for 2028 which ultimately will lead him opting not to pursue candidacy
- The grifters (minus the manosphere/red pill/ADOS guys (I think their falls are later)) will go back to what they were doing pre putting out right wing content. (I'm speaking of black YouTube'ers)
- The alt-right groups/militia's that support Trump will either begin to fade or be hunted by the FBI/CIA
- Trump's followers will slowly but surely fade with Trumpism officially dead once he dies

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
nah, Desantis is finished. he'll never be able to bring back the momentum he had in 2022, and he's not that talented

if they're smart, they go with Youngkin outta Virginia
We'll see. A Lotta Floridians love the nikka despite him being a straight up weird liein a$$hole. He does whatever the fukk he wants down here because he has the rich in his pocket. It's crazy.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Get ready for the next wave of Josh Hawley and Tom Cotton. I think MAGA might break off from the Democrats and the the far left does the same giving us 4 parties. In the election of 1860, there were 4 major candidates and parties, so there is historical precedent
I was thinking that as well. The obvious being Democrats and Republicans while the other two would be the Progressive and depending on how that Repub. civil war ends with the new party being created by either MAGA folks or the old school Repubs.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
GOP will push Trump out and will try (and fail) to restore the pre-tea party GOP.

Someone younger will come along who is better able to harness and exploit young (white) male grievance and loss of control. Could be Josh Hawley but he gives off wierdo vibes so he will likely flame out like Desantis.

Last edited:

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
That’s overlooking the fact that the MAGA base have been Republicans all along.

It’s amazing how people have conveniently forgotten that important detail.

I get that....in a sense the MAGA brand become synonymous with Trump. I think the values will stay the same but there will be some sort of distancing