If you're a MAGA grifter, do you want Trump to win or lose the election?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I will continue to shyt on Harris. She's an anti-black grifter career politician that won't do shyt for black people.

Unlike you I'm not a sellout that gets told what to think.

Take your own advice, kid.
Am I a sellout though?

I’ve given smoke to both parties over the year, so try again.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
MAGA is a cult of personality built around Donald Trump. If Trump loses, that would make back-to-back losses for him. He'd be done. Currently, there is no one in the MAGA party with the gravitas and following that Trump has. There would be nothing left to gift after a Trump loss.

Therefore, if I were a MAGA c00n, I'd want Trump to win.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
If he wins, you have 4 years max of gritfting.

If he loses, you have 4 years max of grifting. This fat nikka will not make it to 85.

The hustle will last a few years. But I mean that's politics in general in this country. We get pondered to every 4 years

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Depends on a number of factors like your race, class, goals.

If you're Candace Owens, for example, Trump winning makes you less useful because the value she brings to the table is directly related to elections. Her goals are swaying Black voters to vote for Trump OR to not vote at all.

If you're Tariq Nasheed, you probably want Kamala to win because his ultimate argument will be: anything short of her delivering reparations means her administration was useless. There's lots of content creation opportunity here.
You could add the Andrew Tate's and YouTube folks as well

As long as there are idiots willing to give you views, you'll be fine.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I will continue to shyt on Harris. She's an anti-black grifter career politician that won't do shyt for black people.

Unlike you I'm not a sellout that gets told what to think.

Take your own advice, kid.
Shut the fukk up, idiot. You haven't posted a single truthful thing since you took over this account.

You don't get told what to think? You're a free-thinker? Get the fukk out of here, you take your marching orders from morons like Tariq Nasheed. :mjlol: