If Trump loses again, what do you think becomes of him and MAGA?

If Trump loses again, what do you think becomes of him?

• Total voters

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man that was peak wrastling when they started clickin up and reppin sets

nwo-wrestling.gif

man what!!!:banderas:

I was like

eating-popcorn-and-watching-tv-e96tbw0ss6kpinm8.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He'll run again and the GOP glazes him until he kicks the bucket then they will turn on him from the grave/

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
See if the Democrats have to face a new Republican nominee it'll require a little more effort to beat them in comparison to Trump because that GOP candidate would have less baggage and possibly more well versed compared to Trump who constantly fuks himself over. For Democrat voters, many wish for him to continue to run because it'd be easier to potentially win every election moving forward since Trump would be considered a weaker candidate (among other things) compared to the other Republican frontrunners and presidential hopefuls the Dems have lined up for the foreseeable future.

In reality, I don't think he will run again in 2028 for numerous reasons, such as his legal issues, age, and the fact that it'd prove MAGA politics just isn't winnable, and as I said right now, it's pretty much now or never for Trump. The GOP has more power than we think, their voters aren't leaving or withholding their votes if Trump isn't the nominee in 2028, MAGA will still be existent in some ways but will have no choice but to suck it up and vote for a new Republican nominee as long as it can help prevent Dems/liberals from taking over Washington which is the main goal.

The only reason why the GOP is standing with Trump at the moment is because his political lifeline hasn't dried up yet but it's coming, especially if he loses this November. On the surface, they make it seem like it's all “Trump or nobody” but if there's no choice but to move on they'll gladly vote for another Republican candidate that spews similar rhetoric and shows a desire to beat the Dems while hyping up similar White Nationalist/Far-Right ideologies/policies (Project 2025 for example).

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A lot more suicides and a 1/6 Insurrection 2.0 gonna happen.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
this is their alamo moment, a last stand of sorts. when biden was the nominee, especially as his feeble state became the story, trump was coasting to victory.

now that the tide’s turned to such a disastrous degree, against a nominee who’s black AND a woman, they will lean into the great replacement theory, dismiss the legitimacy of the ballot, and become more violent.

MAGA is far from finished if trump “loses.”

this is definitely not its final form. the boss fight has only just begun.

:francis:

Like one of them 16 bit Sonic games where the final boss is like 4-6 consecutive boss battles.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Will fade into irrelevance by 2032 at the latest. He'll be unwinnable by then for sure

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
When he loses in November, I hope the media finally stops covering Trump. I thought that would happen in 2021, but every outlet - whether it was news, talk shows, or social media - kept bringing him up because Biden was and still can be boring. Now he’s been an ex-President almost as long as he was in office. After November, it’s time to stop giving him the attention he craves. Let him crawl back to Mar-a-Lago and stew over the fact that he had four years to make a positive impact and squandered it. He’ll be remembered as one of the worst Presidents in history. Hopefully, that realization will be more painful for him than sitting in a jail cell, which I doubt he’ll ever see.

The Republicans need to grow the fukk up and take a self reflection on their party and realize their dogmatic view is of the past. It’s crazy to see how Republicans were crucial in getting the Civil Rights Act passed in the 1960s, and now many in their base are backing a racist, orange blowhard for the third time in a Presidential election. What a dramatic falloff.

EDIT: BTW, yes, I recognize that the 1960s Republicans would probably identify as Democrats now, so no need for a history lesson.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
maga remains as is or changes its name. trump is most likely done. hes too stupid to be a puppetmaster to the party and senility is nipping at his heels, so theyre gonna have to some restructuring to find a viable candidate because trump has exposed them all as bootlicking pussies, clownshoes children our outright disgusting

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
The GOP would be happy to get rid of him. The politicians that supported him will be tainted and won't get as much airtime.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
maga remains as is or changes its name. trump is most likely done. hes too stupid to be a puppetmaster to the party and senility is nipping at his heels, so theyre gonna have to some restructuring to find a viable candidate because trump has exposed them all as bootlicking pussies, clownshoes children our outright disgusting
Maga ain't nothing but a more radical tea party. Them change the name but it'll be the same shyt they've been spewing since Obama