If Trump loses again, what do you think becomes of him and MAGA?

If Trump loses again, what do you think becomes of him?

• Total voters

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This been talked about to death, but he will lose. When he does he will deny the election results and attempt another coup somehow. He will then ultimately run again in 2028. When he eventually dies MAGA will still have a grip on the party and they will get a Temu Trump to run.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Maga is Trump. It's a movement that is sustained by his star power.

If he's kept from running again or chooses to just be a full time crank calling up news stations to talk shyt every week, that's more or less the end of it.

Republicans care about winners. A 1 term president who has failed to get re elected 2 times and who took more money than he gave to the party is a loser.

I think a lot of Republicans secretly don't want to keep pretending they like Donald Trump. They want to go back to being how they were in 2016.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the bullshyt never dies it just takes a part of what failed and becomes a more shyt movement going forward

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That boy gone run for president

giphy.gif

Man that was peak wrastling when they started clickin up and reppin sets

nwo-wrestling.gif

Daps
elon is presently curating an army of devout pro-MAGA fascists on twitter. trump might very well win, but if he loses, those people aren’t going quietly in the night.

there are _millions_ of MAGA supporters. like richard spencer said, trump is a convenient avatar for the moment, but he isn’t the movement.

it’s bigger than him. if he loses, they will step it up to the next level.

:unimpressed:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
If he were to lose then MAGA would fizzle out and a new rightwing group would replace it. He would claim the election is stolen but he wouldn't try to rile up his base due to the legal mess of it and the costs. He would probably try to get a new reality show going and live the rest of his remaining days babbling nonsense.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
He'll be dead before 2028

Grifters within the gop will try to take the maga mantle & will fail...the GOP will still continue to move further right

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure he'll claim the election was stolen. But aside from that, what will happen? Will MAGA die off? I can think of a few scenarios -

Will Trump actually go to jail?
Does Trump run again in 2028?
Will the GOP turn on him?
Will the GOP just continue to glaze him for the rest of his life and let him run the party?
Maybe he'll start his TV channel that there was talk of?
Or will he just complain for a while and then fade into irrelevance?

Personally I can't see Republicans not glazing Trump even if he leads them to another loss. And I can't see Trump staying out of the media barring health problems.

So my guess is the GOP just glazes him until he eventually dies or something...if we're lucky maybe he'll cause another midterm loss for the GOP in 2026 :russ:

Losing to a black person would definitely be a poetic way for MAGA to end, considering it basically started as backlash against Obama.
Imo the GOP destroys itself in a civil war politically