If Trump loses again, what do you think becomes of him and MAGA?

If Trump loses again, what do you think becomes of him?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm sure he'll claim the election was stolen. But aside from that, what will happen? Will MAGA die off? I can think of a few scenarios -

Will Trump actually go to jail?
Does Trump run again in 2028?
Will the GOP turn on him?
Will the GOP just continue to glaze him for the rest of his life and let him run the party?
Maybe he'll start his TV channel that there was talk of?
Or will he just complain for a while and then fade into irrelevance?

Personally I can't see Republicans not glazing Trump even if he leads them to another loss. And I can't see Trump staying out of the media barring health problems.

So my guess is the GOP just glazes him until he eventually dies or something...if we're lucky maybe he'll cause another midterm loss for the GOP in 2026 :russ:

Losing to a black person would definitely be a poetic way for MAGA to end, considering it basically started as backlash against Obama.

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That boy gone run for president

giphy.gif

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
The Republican Party will throw him in the bushes because they know he’s finished and u think anyone in 4 years going to be looking for a 83 year old on a oxygen tank to make a change

U going to see the republican party going back to focus on politics because they don’t have to worry about trump followers anymore

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Keep running again until he dies.

Makes me think of that wolfenstein game where Hitler is super old and retarded but they still let him be in charge. That’s what I imagine the hardcore maga folks want.

:dead:thats a damn good point

Daps
this is their alamo moment, a last stand of sorts. when biden was the nominee, especially as his feeble state became the story, trump was coasting to victory.

now that the tide’s turned to such a disastrous degree, against a nominee who’s black AND a woman, they will lean into the great replacement theory, dismiss the legitimacy of the ballot, and become more violent.

MAGA is far from finished if trump “loses.”

this is definitely not its final form. the boss fight has only just begun.

:francis:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
GOP will turn on MAGA like Seth turned on the shield

This will be the night after he loses

That’s overlooking the fact that the MAGA base have been Republicans all along.

It’s amazing how people have conveniently forgotten that important detail.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Get ready for the next wave of Josh Hawley and Tom Cotton. I think MAGA might break off from the Democrats and the the far left does the same giving us 4 parties. In the election of 1860, there were 4 major candidates and parties, so there is historical precedent

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If I’m not mistaken it was the Republican Party going hard at him like 2 years ago or so because they didn’t want him representing them for this election :dwillhuh:

I’m not sure if it was because they disliked him or because they thought he’d bring them a guaranteed loss but I’m pretty sure I read a few things bout them being the main ones behind a lot of the legal trouble he got into like the lawsuits and what not. So it seems like 3rd option already kinda happen then got forgotten bout.

It’s wild how all of a sudden it seem like they fukkin with him now :dwillhuh:

I ain’t well versed in politics tho so I could be wrong :hubie:

Him running again would be hypocritical since he’d be the same age Biden is now and his whole campaign against him was largely bout how he too old to be president :mjtf:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Get ready for the next wave of Josh Hawley and Tom Cotton. I think MAGA might break off from the Democrats and the the far left does the same giving us 4 parties. In the election of 1860, there were 4 major candidates and parties, so there is historical precedent
I think they changed the laws to prevent that

Even before citizens united

Edit: nvm it's because it's not based off popular vote

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That’s overlooking the fact that the MAGA base have been Republicans all along.

It’s amazing how people have conveniently forgotten that important detail.

Yup, it's mostly the same people that used to be in the "Tea Party" in the late 2000s/early 2010s along with the younger alt-right racist white guys.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MAGA is far from finished if trump “loses.”
nah, it really is. and the reason is that trump is a unique sociopath, like this country has never seen

there's not another human being that exists with his level of shamelessness and lunacy. no one will even be able to "carry the torch". look at how badly JV Vance is failing at it in real time :mjlol:

Trump might hang around til 2026, trying to terrorize "disloyal" republicans, but a second loss will destroy him forever. he goes to his grave the biggest loser in american history