If This Xbox Conference Doesn't Deliver....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Starfield better be game of the fukking century cause y'all spent BILLIONS for zenimax/Bethesda you better have something to show for it :mjlol: cause if not.... :mjlol: :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y’all should just stop playing games.

If there wasn’t something that interested you at that show then you don’t really like games :manny:

I think the reality is a lot of us only play a small amount type of games.

like I got friends that only play Madden and 2K and think TLOU or Halo is stupid.

Then I have friends that only play COD, Battlefield and Halo and think sports games are boring.

A lot of us are older gamers so we not as open to everything

We need all stop faking jacks and call it what it is

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think the reality is a lot of us only play a small amount type of games.

like I got friends that only play Madden and 2K and think TLOU or Halo is stupid.

Then I have friends that only play COD, Battlefield and Halo and think sports games are boring.

A lot of us are older gamers so we not as open to everything

We need all stop faking jacks and call it what it is
well dudes gotta stop hyping themselves up for these shows i guess. If you know there’s only one specific style of game you like, then why the hell would you watch these shows and expect to see a bunch of games specifically in that one lane?? :dahell:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Real excited for this one

1f6ffa4e8f6a1dad3a63d7c9f780cbfabdff71cf.gifv

EDIT: My bad, wrong conference. Might wanna undap that Meach:francis:
The irony is that if this was an xbox game shown, nikka would roast it.

This event has games from so many different genres and they made sure it wasn't going to be a rehash of hellblade, gears, etc(which will come)

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
well dudes gotta stop hyping themselves up for these shows i guess. If you know there’s only one specific style of game you like, then why the hell would you watch these shows and expect to see a bunch of games specifically in that one lane?? :dahell:

Facts!! I watch cuz I’m genuinely just want to be in the know about watch coming to Xbox overall

but like I won’t watch Nintendo, I’ve never owned a Nintendo, never will buy one and know there is absolutely nothing under any circumstances that I want.

So I never waste my time watching their events

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Y’all should just stop playing games.

If there wasn’t something that interested you at that show then you don’t really like games :manny:

I like games. But as far as, holy shyt I need a Xbox! Holy shyt I need to subscribe to Game Pass! I need to play this! No. With the exception of a few, most of them feel like games I would wait for a Steam summer sale, play for two hours, and never play again. And that’s not saying that what was presented didn’t look good. I’d be a damn liar if I said that. But in a sea of too much content, and limited time, Microsoft did not wow me to spend too much of mines with them.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I like games. But as far as, holy shyt I need a Xbox! Holy shyt I need to subscribe to Game Pass! I need to play this! No. With the exception of a few, most of them feel like games I would wait for a Steam summer sale, play for two hours, and never play again. And that’s not saying that what was presented didn’t look good. I’d be a damn liar if I said that. But in a sea of too much content, and limited time, Microsoft did not wow me to spend too much of mines with them.
That’s just you trying to convince yourself you don’t want an xbox. That’s fine. You don’t need to buy an xbox to play any of the games shown. There was like 30 games shown that will come out within the next 12 months spanning all different types of genres and scope.

Y’all just looking for reasons to be negative. That was your goal going in. Don’t really matter what they showed y’all response would have been the same :manny:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
That’s just you trying to convince yourself you don’t want an xbox. That’s fine. You don’t need to buy an xbox to play any of the games shown. There was like 30 games shown that will come out within the next 12 months spanning all different types of genres and scope.

Y’all just looking for reasons to be negative. That was your goal going in. Don’t really matter what they showed y’all response would have been the same :manny:

No, I’m not trying to convince myself of anything. There’s a bunch I’m not playing on PlayStation either. Starfield looks cool. I’m down for whatever Kojima is doing. Every single thing they showed are games I would get after playing the hell out of what I give a fukk about. I’m not looking for a reason to be negative. You’re looking for a reason to justify the Xbox being a dumping ground for games. It really is like Netflix.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, I’m not trying to convince myself of anything. There’s a bunch I’m not playing on PlayStation either. Starfield looks cool. I’m down for whatever Kojima is doing. Every single thing they showed are games I would get after playing the hell out of what I give a fukk about. It’s m not looking for a reason to be negative. You’re looking for a reason to justify the Xbox being a dumping ground for games. It really is like Netflix.
And this is why i usually just laugh at you goofys.

Sony stans :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So delusional. It doesn’t change the fact, that the majority of what they showed, would have been yawned at, at a typical E3, and you know it:ufdup:
Stop it.

New Kojima game
New Team Ninja game
The largest most anticipated RPG in years.
New Forza with ray tracing, and all the features fans been asking for, for years.
Diablo a huge long time running franchise.

And there’s still more stuff.

Again you were just waiting to spew your already conjured up narrative no matter what they showed.

Do better you dirty sony scum sucker :scust: