If This Xbox Conference Doesn't Deliver....

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Let’s be honest

Some of y’all either made up your mind and/or haters

No matter what Microsoft does…. Y’all gonna say it wasn’t enough, they failed, they flopped, they didn’t deliver.

MS can drop 50 new exclusives, Splinter Cell, Bioshock, Exclusive MS5, get a new Spiderman game, Fable, a new Star Wars, a get Uncharted, and game like TLOU and a bunch of other shyt and y’all still gonna be like “meh”

:mjlol:

So let’s go through all the theatrics :russ:

The line in the sand been drawn and y’all have no intentions of crossing back :lolbron:
This.

They showed nothing but gameplay and topped it off with footage of starfield.

shyt was nice.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Let’s be honest

No matter what Microsoft does…. Y’all gonna say it wasn’t enough, they failed, they flopped, they didn’t deliver.

MS can drop 50 new exclusives, Splinter Cell, Bioshock, Exclusive MS5, get a new Spiderman game, Fable, a new Star Wars, a get Uncharted, and game like TLOU and a bunch of other shyt and y’all still gonna be like “meh”

The line in the sand been drawn and y’all have no intentions of crossing back :lolbron:

Big Cap Circus

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let’s be honest

Nah the show was mid breh.

Let's not even do this.

Nothing so far from anyone has been great. Outside of RE4 Remake and SF6, everything else shown could've been a straight-to youtube joint.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Big Cap Circus
Where have you been man? I miss our back and forths. Don’t shut me out no more:sadcam:

Let's not even do this.

Nothing so far from anyone has been great. Outside of RE4 Remake and SF6, everything else shown could've been a straight-to youtube joint.

Na man….. unless one is clear in what specifically they want. You can’t say that.

The response I kinda got from you earlier with I asked nephew fell into the spectrum of “I don’t know what I want, but I’ll know it when I see it”

When you too broad or vague and don’t have a scale. You can’t be disappointed

“Where are the gaaaaaaaaaames?”

They showed GAAAAAAAMESSSSS and there’s more to come :mjgrin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Let's not even do this.

I agree, ff16 was the dopest thing shown this summer

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let’s be honest

These dude lowkey want the same kinda sony 3rd person game over and over until they don't anymore.

If a game isn't that it isn't catching there attention.
MS dropped a array of different games that if you actually play video games then you saw something you probably liked.
Not only that, 15 a month gets you full access to those games.
It is what it is though, Sony stans think they are going to bully xbox into making 3rd person story games and its just not the main focus. Sony already does that and does it the best.

There wasn't much shown at Sonys SOP that was similar to what we got here and visa versa and that's not a bad thing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
These dude lowkey want the same kinda sony 3rd person game over and over until they don't anymore.

MS dropped a array of different games that if you actually play video games then you saw something you probably liked.
It is what it is though, Sony stans think they are going to bully xbox into making 3rd person story games and its just not the main focus. Sony already does that and does it the best.

There wasn't much shown at Sonys SOP that was similar to what we got here and visa versa and that's not a bad thing.

Honestly….. and I ain’t trying to troll or be funny but it feels like there was NO BUZZ for the Sony event. Cuz I legit didn’t think they had it yet.

I was over here ready to check it out after this and to my surprised, cats told me I missed it

So I can also see maybe from disappointment on that end, dudes take the “crab in a barrel” approach and try to bring this event down :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly….. and I ain’t trying to troll or be funny but it feels like there was NO BUZZ for the Sony event. Cuz I legit didn’t think they had it yet.

I was over here ready to check it out after this and to my surprised, cats told me I missed it

So I can also see maybe from disappointment on that end, dudes take the “crab in a barrel” approach and try to bring this event down :mjlol:

Sonys events are in September thats why you didn’t hear about it :laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I could’ve sworn everyone does their game event in the summer?

Whether in the past part of E3 or now they own thing.

Gizmo you wouldn’t be fibbing now would you?

Sony does their 1st party showcases in Fall for the past two years, they haven’t done’ a summer ‘E3’ since 2018

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This "tHirD pErSoN $oNy gAEM" narrative is stupid. The biggest game shown on Xbox was a 3rd person game, what are you talking about lol?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This "tHirD pErSoN $oNy gAEM" narrative is stupid. The biggest game shown on Xbox was a 3rd person game, what are you talking about lol?
Sony stans started this whole "1st party exclusive" foolishness.

I've been talking about 3rd party games being the lifeblood of Sony and Xbox for years now...
But I see that narrative has changed up in the recent year or so

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

giphy.gif