If This Xbox Conference Doesn't Deliver....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans started this whole "1st party exclusive" foolishness.

I've been talking about 3rd party games being the lifeblood of Sony and Xbox for years now...
But I see that narrative has changed up in the recent year or so
You talking about something else now.

I said what is this "3rd person Sony game" narrative? What does that mean?

Games are 3rd person, okay?

It's like Horizon is a 3rd person cinematic game(as if that's somehow bad) but then RDR2 is GOTF yet it's even more cumbersome at times to play with the same production values.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So weird for them to try and co-opt the silksong hype from nintendo and they still couldn’t even provide us with a launch date. Such a waste

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

So weird for them to try and co-opt the silksong hype from nintendo and they still couldn’t even provide us with a launch date. Such a waste

No no no no no NO!!!!:mjgrin:

You don’t get to join my nephew and jump @The Mad Titan

I want you to stay focused right here with me.

Now what is the Sony SOP that folks are mentioning. Even my nephew acknowledged that in the other thread and said it was a flop.

Also Sept is Apple month. We all know that…. Unless Sony preparing to take them panties off for Tim Cook:mjlit:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Didn’t deliver. 95% of what they showed I have no interest in. Ark looks cool. I’m in for Starfield and I’m down for whatever Hideo pulls out his butt. Other than that, nothing to make me want to put down money on an Xbox Series X right now. When Starfield drops I’ll get one, or if a game is optimized for Steam Deck I’ll get it on Steam.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You talking about something else now.

I said what is this "3rd person Sony game" narrative? What does that mean?

Games are 3rd person, okay?

It's like Horizon is a 3rd person cinematic game(as if that's somehow bad) but then RDR2 is GOTF yet it's even more cumbersome at times to play with the same production values.
Oh yeah, misunderstood you, but the whole sony only makes 3rd person over the shoulder games has been a thing too. But it's what's hot and they do it well. It's just not what I want ALL my games to play like nor it be the gold standard of a triple A game.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

They gave them Ori 1st, it only makes sense. A "organic" relationship I believe you called it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There’s a good 15 or so games i saw this week that i knew nothing about going in and i’m very excited to play. And another 15 that I knew about and was impressed by gameplay.

I’m bout to eat good while y’all complain:manny:
Real excited for this one

1f6ffa4e8f6a1dad3a63d7c9f780cbfabdff71cf.gifv

EDIT: My bad, wrong conference. Might wanna undap that Meach.:francis:
I knew what it was. Game looks really good.