If This Xbox Conference Doesn't Deliver....

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
...would this be the WOAT E3 season in history? every conference has been complete trash so far

literally nothing i'm interested in got announced besides that Factions multiplayer in TLOU universe (which we already knew about for a long time). I'm not into fighting games so SF6 looks mid. Callisto Protocol looks like a poor man's Dead Space and completely redundant since we're already getting real Dead Space game in the near future. everything else is remakes or indie trash no one cares about

all I want is acknowledgement that Dragon's Dogma 2 is in development :mjcry:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Xbox imo legit fukks up 8 times out of 10. With that said, there's no way they botch this. I expect a 9/10 show (even with some fodder, all these shows/companies have it at this point). I also expect Xbox fanboys to over overrate the show afterwards (all over social media the show is an 11/10 for them already lol). Like Sony will all of a sudden be in trouble or something. Xbox finally making progress after being lackluster for years upon years upon years will be good for MS AND Sony. Competition is just going to make these companies step it tf up. It'll be a competitive gen this time at least. Hopefully like it was the 360/PS3 days.

Daps
I’m sure Bethesda has some good stuff to show. Wolfinstein 3, maybe a look at Indiana jones. They might show some more hellblade.
Sarah bond.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Xbox imo legit fukks up 8 times out of 10. With that said, there's no way they botch this. I expect a 9/10 show (even with some fodder, all these shows/companies have it at this point). I also expect Xbox fanboys to over overrate the show afterwards (all over social media the show is an 11/10 for them already lol). Like Sony will all of a sudden be in trouble or something. Xbox finally making progress after being lackluster for years upon years upon years will be good for MS AND Sony. Competition is just going to make these companies step it tf up. It'll be a competitive gen this time at least. Hopefully like it was the 360/PS3 days.

I think you're right on the money here. Especially about the bots overreacting and typical Sony FUD.

Xbox caught a lot of shyt this year from the delays, and they acknowledged it, so I'm expecting them to put on a huge showcase. Phil is going to be really spicy too, and not just based off the Kojima leak, but because of competition in general and how they have nothing but Forza on the docket for this year. I'm expecting big Game Pass deals to compensate for the delays. They will definitely have to show gameplay for their games this time too.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...would this be the WOAT E3 season in history? every conference has been complete trash so far

literally nothing i'm interested in got announced besides that Factions multiplayer in TLOU universe (which we already knew about for a long time). I'm not into fighting games so SF6 looks mid. Callisto Protocol looks like a poor man's Dead Space and completely redundant since we're already getting real Dead Space game in the near future. everything else is remakes or indie trash no one cares about

all I want is acknowledgement that Dragon's Dogma 2 is in development :mjcry:
State of play was very good. Plus Sony has also dropped TLOU Part 1.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think one of the Kinect PS Move years might have been the worst.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Let’s be honest

Some of y’all either made up your mind and/or haters

No matter what Microsoft does…. Y’all gonna say it wasn’t enough, they failed, they flopped, they didn’t deliver.

MS can drop 50 new exclusives, Splinter Cell, Bioshock, Exclusive MS5, get a new Spiderman game, Fable, a new Star Wars, a get Uncharted, and game like TLOU and a bunch of other shyt and y’all still gonna be like “meh”

:mjlol:

So let’s go through all the theatrics :russ:

The line in the sand been drawn and y’all have no intentions of crossing back :lolbron: