if this was the only gas station for 20 miles & u on E would you pull up? (Bompton)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, this doesn’t look spooky at all. I wouldn’t go here everyday but if it was on the way an$ I’m desperate, why not?
Especially with Yg there, even white hipsters were in the crowd lol

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
yes.

if i really felt scared i'd just say i happen to be wearing blue shorts. i don't claim shyt. they're not gonna shoot you at the gas station with the cameras on in broad daylight, even if they don't believe you.

:mjtf:

Believe me... I’m from here and grew up in a blood neighborhood and somebody is crazy enough to put a bullet in you

so many stories of dudes getting shot at the gas station

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You can tell some nikkas on here a walking lick.

99% of the time they don't bother anybody. Unless you're a female, look like a easy lick or you come up there with a chip on your shoulder they dont care bout you.
Here in Baltimore, our gas stations aren't that wild, but they're wild. I walk in, give the nod, watch my back, KIM. It's not hard.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Believe me... I’m from here and grew up in a blood neighborhood and somebody is crazy enough to put a bullet in you

so many stories of dudes getting shot at the gas station
nikkaz ain't shooting random civilians trying yo get gas and being regular. Y'all gotta be soft as fukk.

I been banged on and nikkas did it respectfully and dapped me up after. Funny shyt. Y'all need to get out more.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
nikkaz ain't shooting random civilians trying yo get gas and being regular. Y'all gotta be soft as fukk.

I been banged on and nikkas did it respectfully and dapped me up after. Funny shyt. Y'all need to get out more.

Brag about getting your ass whooped "respectfully".

Internet nikkas man.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I'm not gonna make fun of OP. Those of us who find his apprehension amusing are just used to dysfunctional environments. :manny:

OP, if you find yourself in a situation like that just try your best to not look afraid, mind your business, and leave as soon as you can.

Quick side note, the majority of those nikkas in the video would be terrified to go into a nice restaurant. Most people are shook to step out of their comfort zone.
:gladbron:can I go up to them and do the blood walk while throwing up westside?:gladbron:

:stopitslime:nikka I be in some of da grimiest hoods in Milwaukee this shyt don't faze me...

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Mind my neck, and get my gas...:manny:

There's too much other shyt goin on out there, for cats to be worried about I'm doin...long as you aint lookin sketchy. Of course, there's always that one ngga tho....:mjpls:

"Who dis ngga blood?" :demonic:

That's all it takes for an escalation, or some hoes around, and a crowd for nggas to start frontin, or put on a show....:mjpls:

Outside of there bein that one ngga tho...fuk em. :yeshrug:

It's a lot more shakier, grittier, and grimy gas stations within the tri-state...:mjlol:

Right or wrong....those palm tree vibes just don't move me like they should...:mjgrin:

I'd have to be in the trenches or at nighttime to feel threatened out there. One to four cats hangin, or lurkin gets my senses tinglin more than a 100 nggas. I get in where I fit in...:snooze:

Last edited: