if this was the only gas station for 20 miles & u on E would you pull up? (Bompton)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Unless i know someone whos there nah....ill just go to a different one

Random shyt happens all the time, its better to take yourself out that situation then to walk thru it trying to prove you tough

EDIT: 20 MILES? NAH im in there ill take my chances

I dont care what skin color u are, ill always be careful around that many people huddled around a gas station

Last edited:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been doing shyt like that since elementary school, so yes. If I’m comfortable enough to be there chances are I know at least a few of them nigguhs. A few “what up, Bun”, a few daps, maybe a “Ay Bun gimme a ride to the house...damn homie I’m going the other way” exchange, then I’m out.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Are y'all really scared to go to gas stations these days?

giphy.gif
nikkas sound mad p*ssy:russ:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I'm not gonna make fun of OP. Those of us who find his apprehension amusing are just used to dysfunctional environments. :manny:

OP, if you find yourself in a situation like that just try your best to not look afraid, mind your business, and leave as soon as you can.

Quick side note, the majority of those nikkas in the video would be terrified to go into a nice restaurant. Most people are shook to step out of their comfort zone.