if this was the only gas station for 20 miles & u on E would you pull up? (Bompton)

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
being "real" ....
is going to a local gas station in inglewood?

jesus christ...

yall gotta be from small towns or something...
Nope, the scenario was a random gas station loaded with gang bangers. If it's local you probably know at least a couple people there, that doesn't apply to the scenario

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Blow that shyt up with a lit cigarette if they touch me

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I'd pull over, call AAA, have them give me 3 gallons so that I can drive somewhere where I can get gas in safety.

I have a personal rule to make sure I have enough gas to get from point a to b if I'm going anywhere off the 110 or 105. You can hop off somewhere on one of those freeways and be in an ugly ass area.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I'd pull over, call AAA, have them give me 3 gallons so that I can drive somewhere where I can get gas in safety.

I have a personal rule to make sure I have enough gas to get from point a to b if I'm going anywhere off the 110 or 105. You can hop off somewhere on one of those freeways and be in an ugly ass area.
Rep for keeping it 100

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Rep for keeping it 100

Thanks. To me it ain't about fear either...it's about being unknown in potentially the wrong neighborhood. With the addition of being unknown to people that ain't got nowhere to be, nothing to do, and nothing to lose hence them hanging out at a fukking fuel station. I prefer to relegate my riskiness to the stock market...

:hubie:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely. I'm not a scared, sheltered, p*ssy whiteboy like MOST of the people on here :deadmanny:

Even the threadstarter sounds like a fukking CAC watching Black Men like a zoo exhibit, "Would you pull up? :lupe:"

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to work at a bank on the north side of Jacksonville. A lot of people in here fronting but I’ve literally rode blocks on E after work to get out of certain areas

People in here talking about just mind your own business and you’ll be ok. I’m driving around in a brand new car in a full suit and tie
That’s what I’m saying I saw what looked like a E Class pull in there and then back out...I wish I would pull up in a suit in my car :russ:

then I open my mouth- I’m Black but I sound “proper” if you know what I mean- I would stick out immediately. Unfortunately it’s not that easy for me to hide that tone of my voice- I just didn’t grow up around my people except for school- and my parents who did grow up in segregation were also PhDs do they just didn’t have that tone to their voices . It’s just what I picked up and developed in my life.:francis: