if this was the only gas station for 20 miles & u on E would you pull up? (Bompton)

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, sometimes you gotta know when to not let pride and ego get the best of you.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Man unless you flexing it shouldn’t be a problem
And even then unless you really stunting it shouldn’t be a problem
Not all gang members are out here tryna bully mfs

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lotta outta towners in here. Gas station isn’t in Compton, it’s in Inglewood. And yes pull up, it’s a hood hop out where the homies get together to show some strength and politic. And yeah a few things prolly got swiped at the liquor store but I bet one of the homies prolly dropped a fat stack of cash to the owner to cover it. The good shyt behind glass anyway. We not animals out here.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would feel like they can spot my suburbia from 10 miles away and keep driving.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
What’s gas?

Tesla navigation will tell you where the closest Supercharger is within your range. Chances are (if you’re on the highway) is it will be at a nice rest stop and secluded from gas powered vehicles.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

I'm with Katt on this one.

I used to work at a bank on the north side of Jacksonville. A lot of people in here fronting but I’ve literally rode blocks on E after work to get out of certain areas

People in here talking about just mind your own business and you’ll be ok. I’m driving around in a brand new car in a full suit and tie