If They Are Going to Gentrify Atlanta... We Should Get Violent

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
whats a solution to this

i know some one who sold a row house in DC for over 2 Million; cash offer. what do you say to a black family who has the chance the cash out like that?

You are free to cash out if you like cause at the end of the day it’s 2 million dollars.

BUT

Don’t come online or on the media complaining about “gentrification” when you literally gave your house away to a cac. Another issue here. Black home owners working with cac real estate offices who were afraid to work in y’all neighborhoods 10 years ago. All that commission from the 2 million dollars you made from that house goes to a cac realtor and takes away money from the black real estate office that has been loyal to the community for years.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You are free to cash out if you like cause at the end of the day it’s 2 million dollars.

BUT

Don’t come online or on the media complaining about “gentrification” when you literally gave your house away to a cac. Another issue here. Black home owners working with cac real estate offices who were afraid to work in y’all neighborhoods 10 years ago. All that commission from the 2 million dollars you made from that house goes to a cac realtor and takes away money from the black real estate office that has been loyal to the community for years.

My mom was a realtor for 20 years and I saw this shyt alllllll the time. We're the only race that gives real estate business to outsiders.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
My mom was a realtor for 20 years and I saw this shyt alllllll the time. We're the only race that gives real estate business to outsiders.

I walk through bed stuy and see realtor offices like Corcoran, Compass, Douglass Eliman with all the listings and when I pass by the loyal real estate offices them offices look like they about to close down tomorrow.

Black people excuse : THE WHITE REAL ESTATE OFFICE HAVE THE CLIENTELE (AKA CACS).

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Owning and selling your property away is still supporting gentrification and black home owners often do this and they never get called out for it.

Only if your selling to non-blacks.
And the black owners that do sell why cant they. We dont know why there selling, most black people need their money.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Only if your selling to non-blacks.
And the black owners that do sell why cant they. We dont know why there selling, most black people need their money.

:skip:

the average black family isn’t buying no 2 million dollar home (or expensive home period) in an urban city. When these black families sell 99.9% it’s going to the hands of a cac or asian.

bruh I use to be a realtor trust me.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

BUT

Idk if the people selling their homes are the same complaining about gentrification

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Biden already said he's going to do a 15k credit, people need to take the next 6 months get their credit together and be prepared to pounce. Prices are horrible but it's offset by the low interest rates and 15 freaking k.

You only need a 580 fico for FHA loans people.
I need that 15K

I can amend prior years taxes to obtain the credit if I cop a house this year right?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

BUT

Man most nikkas on here and online period yack about gentirfication aint doing jack shyt. This place just for most nikkas to cry like bytches and not do shyt. That shyt annoying esp when I see black cats getting it. fukk all these cry baby fake fukking online revolutionaries. OP talking about violence and won't even bust a grape in a fruit fight ass nikka.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Idk if the people selling their homes are the same complaining about gentrification

They not but they never get blamed for it. People usually look at the poor renter as the blame when in reality that poor person can’t really do much.I don’t expect nikkas from the projects to buy up brownstones

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I need that 15K

I can amend prior years taxes to obtain the credit if I cop a house this year right?
They haven't formally presented the legislation yet, you have to wait until the text of the bill is released. Just get all you mortgage prequalification or preapproval paperwork in order, and start a relationship with a good mortgage broker, they are supper backed up.