If They Are Going to Gentrify Atlanta... We Should Get Violent

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Or you could have just bought a property, you had like 7 years of great prices:manny:. 2009 they literally paid me to buy my house.
It's not the easy to just buy property outright, but realistically i don't see any other solution. You can't get fixed rate rent. but you can get a fixed rate mortgage.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
It's one of their "oldest tricks" move the young white boys and girls into the city... buying up property in the hood... meanwhile their parents hold property in the suburbs and boonies....wash rinse repeat...right now Oakland city has changed more or less, community garden, a few ceiling fans on the porch...lot of people thought the street fame, local celebrity, and some big shots ie Tyler Perry (his studio is literally a two minute drive where I live) would invest in that area of Atlanta.... Campbelton Rd, West end, so on and so forth....their have been lots of movies being shot in this particular area...rumor has it a local church right by the family dollar will be used for a scene in the BMF movie/series?...

Lot of folks had those houses and property and refuse to sell and I don't blame them

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Nah, that ended about 15 years ago

bingo

once broke transplants went to Atlanta it became a wrapped

Atlanta was the shyt in the 90s and early 2000s, but look at the increase in section 8 and welfare and a lot of property owners like we need to get paid more for this decent property we have

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden already said he's going to do a 15k credit, people need to take the next 6 months get their credit together and be prepared to pounce. Prices are horrible but it's offset by the low interest rates and 15 freaking k.

You only need a 580 fico for FHA loans people.

What is Biden do about it though? Yall letting this guy get away with murder

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not the point and you know it.

16508642_738739966304540_8736603248817675542_n.jpg

This has happened BEFORE. It's not about getting MONEY it's about protecting what's yours!

Of course they still do it. They call it "eminent domain" or "rezoning" or whatever innocent word play word to hide the real meaning it. Instead of a lynch mob, they put a government position and called it "city planner" or "real estate agency" and made it apart of the system.

The point is a white person can afford to be ignorant in America. A black person CANT. Cant be black and ignorant in America. That's why they programming folks to think it's cool to be dumb.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Biden already said he's going to do a 15k credit, people need to take the next 6 months get their credit together and be prepared to pounce. Prices are horrible but it's offset by the low interest rates and 15 freaking k.

You only need a 580 fico for FHA loans people.
I didn't know he was doing this

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Or you could have just bought a property, you had like 7 years of great prices:manny:. 2009 they literally paid me to buy my house.

This. I got so many homies sitting on long dough. Whenever I bring up the property round here (westside) they legit have lame ass excuses why they didn't, couldn't or wouldn't buy up this shyt. Yea, the money may be illegal, but the hustle is not. They are gentrification the hell out of my hood, but at the same time, nikkaZ I KNOW, been sitting on the bag for a minute, and aint did shyt.

Commercial property is usually 5-10 times more expensive than residential property of the same square footage.

Also you have to take into consideration whether or not the commercial property was for sale in the first place.