If the Earth is FLAT @xCivicx and @SPACEISFAKE how does Elon's Satellite Internet Starlink Work? [Serious Question]

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Translation:

I watched a video making poor, debunked arguments

Because I'm not smart enough, I had to watch a dumb video multiple times because I can't tell nonsense from reality

I then accepted the stupidity because I have no formal science education, so I wasn't intelligent enough to refute it.

@xCivicx says he went to Georgia Tech, now either he is lying or he is Poe, I'm going to go with Poe, there is no way he went there and is kicking fllerf talking points unless he's trolling for shyts and giggles.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@Th3Birdman

1. You see objects and lights moving around in the sky all the time. You like to assume that they are satellites floating in a vacuum even though you cannot recreate that same effect in any kind of experiment on earth outside of and aircraft that's rapidly changing altitude

2. Thank you for proving my point that it's cell towers providing GPS

3. Why do you care so much about what I believe?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You see objects and lights moving around in the sky all the time. You like to assume that they are satellites floating in a vacuum even though you cannot recreate that same effect in any kind of experiment on earth outside of and aircraft that's rapidly changing altitude

lemme just say that satellites in geocentric orbit are rapidly changing "altitude" as they are falling all of the time.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
1. You see objects and lights moving around in the sky all the time. You like to assume that they are satellites floating in a vacuum even though you cannot recreate that same effect in any kind of experiment on earth outside of and aircraft that's rapidly changing altitude

There is only one satellite (that I can think of) that you can see with the naked eye, and that's the ISS. Those "objects and lights moving around in the sky" are planets, stars, planes, etc.

I already told you how one can prove it's not a high altitude balloon system-- use a telescope to pull one of those things in view. This should be incredibly easy to do with a decent telescope, or even a pair of strong binoculars from a plane. The only reason I suggest to use a telescope is because you can attach a mirrorless camera or DSLR to a telescope and take video or photos.

You have NEVER seen one of these balloons, yet that is your claim. I don't get you-- how is it you sit here and say we've never seen X,Y, or Z, when you make outrageous claims that you have no evidence for and have never seen yourself???

You've said the moon is a projection, the Earth's landmass continues forever and now high altitude balloons provide GPS.

My nikka, you're trolling. You can't possibly demand evidence for things we can clearly demonstrate and then make incredibly wacky statements like you make and not provide evidence.

This is called cognitive dissonance: you demand evidence from us, but you literally provide none yourself. You simultaneously hold opposing beliefs.

You still have YET to provide for me a model of the Flat Earth that accounts for all the phenomena we experience, meaning you still don't have a real claim yet.

2. Thank you for proving my point that it's cell towers providing GPS

Lmao! Thank you for proving MY point:

This is because you don't actually LISTEN to people that explain this to you

I literally explain the difference between a PHONE and a handled GPS receiver, and your goofy ass thinks I've proven YOUR point :russ:

I JUST said that you don't actually pay attention to when someone debunks you, and you fukking prove that point immediately. :mjlol:

Breh-- a PHONE is reliant on a cell tower for its signal. Your entire point about satellites not existing hinges on CELL PHONES losing signals in the sticks, meaning you're clearly unaware that civilian GPS receivers exist and that they are direct communication with satellites.

This device DEBUNKS you stupid!

Garmin-Montana-750i-A.jpg

And to make this even sweeter, the new iPhones communicate directly with satellites now!

Source 1: Use Emergency SOS via satellite on your iPhone 14

Source 2: iPhone 14 satellite connectivity, here’s how you can use it

Source 3:

:sas1:

3. Why do you care so much about what I believe?

People like you are dangerous.

You all promote unhealthy skepticism and believe in dangerous conspiracy theories, things like vaccine hesitancy (or even outright anti-vaxx), Sandy Hook type conspiracies, and more often than not lean alt-right. I'm not talking about you specifically, but your rhetoric leads many down these paths.

If people see me taking down your talking points with facts PUBLICLY, they'll be less inclined to believe the OTHER bullshyt you peddle that might be a safety hazard to the public.

That's why I care. It's not about you, it's about you and others like you being a danger to everyone else.

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
The great thing about science is that you don't have to rely on what people tell you.

You can do the math, yourself....

Flerfs not only don't do the math, they don't understand the math. That's why they don't have a model that can explain more than one objectively observable phenomena at a time.​

Yeah i never been to space, but im pretty confident the world is not flat without having to resort to any mathematic formulas or equations. I still wouldnt bet the farm on anything found in a public school text book if nothimg else just on principle. Doesnt mean i believe the conspiracies either, i pretty much assume everyone is full of shyt until proven otherwise.

Besides, even if the earth was shaped like a pretzel, and it was proven, im really not seeing how anything really changes.

At least for me:mjcry: i already knew the world was a twisted place.

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
Yeah i never been to space, but im pretty confident the world is not flat without having to resort to any mathematic formulas or equations. I still wouldnt bet the farm on anything found in a public school text book if nothimg else just on principle. Doesnt mean i believe the conspiracies either, i pretty much assume everyone is full of shyt until proven otherwise.

Besides, even if the earth was shaped like a pretzel, and it was proven, im really not seeing how anything really changes.

At least for me:mjcry: i already knew the world was a twisted place.
:whew:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
If the earth was indeed flat and it was a historically accepted fact, these people would instead believe the earth is round. Facts are irrelevant, their entire personality and intellectual capacity revolves around embracing contrary views regardless of how ludicrous they are.

People thousands of years ago figured this shyt out. There's something incredibly damning and embarrassing about being dumber than someone who was born that long ago, who didn't have immediate access to virtually all world knowledge in your pocket.

ONE THING ABOUT THE INTERNET IS THE FACT THAT THERE IS JUST AS MUCH BAD DATA AS GOOD DATA.

BAD DATA IS WORST THAN NO DATA MOST OF THE TIME.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
High altitute balloons are very real
No one said they weren't. The problem is they can only get about 30-40 mi. above the Earth which is easily seen with binoculars. So, for a communication system composed of thousands of these, it's rather odd that NO ONE has ever seen that in the sky.

Hell, I can see Manhattan from where I live with binoculars from 35 mi. away.....

e3a39c2c6dfc7fb2e72d68b360c4ae23.jpg